Alice's Apology to New Forumers and 2019 PIMD

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ForeverAlice, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Okay. This is the part where I reflect on the fact that I've kind of been a whiny bitch. And tbh Idk it's like my thing? But it doesn't have to be.

So i'm making this thread as an apology. To Oni, Maddie, Ty-Luka, and Mochi? Muschi? Mushi? ??? Whet?

Anyway, I just wanted to say that tbh this new forum is really nice. Well done. Organized. Easy to find most things (except active threads? Why do i need to click 3 things to get there?) SORRY OOPS. It's really great.

And you guys and the people that make guides, and answer questions, and give advice and come up with great contests are really awesome too.

And i've been kinda rude but you guys are surprisingly nice. Like so much nicer than alot of people i've encountered in forums (myself included). And that's amazing because pimd culture is supposed to be nice and friendly and community oriented. So i'm glad that's still a thing.

I like the Rate My Dorm Thread. I love the raffles and giveaways. I like the Dorm Godz contest. And that people still attempt to plan wedding wars. Cuz nothing says holy matrimony like fighting to the death.

The Forum has always been my favorite thing about PIMD. And even tho all my old friends are inactive (living life fabulously honestly), the new players are really awesome. So are the mods. And the devs.

So thanks! Keep up the great work!

X0X0, Stephy, Muschi and 3 others like this.
  2. Aww so many emotions in one thread :)

ForeverAlice likes this.
  3. Make forums great again

Muschi, Maddi_Matsu and ForeverAlice like this.
  4. Forums..... friendly? I’ve been gone too long I guess

5. Nah we’re all still whiny bickering children but we do have our nice moments

6. Well this is cute wow

7. False

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  8. The bolded one is correct. You can also call me Hailey!

Also ty, glad you're reflecting on your behavior and looking forward to a positive change! 💓💎

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  9. You’re right we’re just whiny bickering children

10. Agreed

ForeverAlice likes this.
  11. Ah well
    RIP forums

ForeverAlice likes this.
  12. Oh now we do things nicely here, lol. I’ll be back in 2020

Ricecakes likes this.
  13. Lmfaooo its not that far away

14. Waiting for the "Sike!"

15. Friendly in forums but whiny bickering in third party I think fits

Maddi_Matsu and Manic like this.
  16. Shush, Mochi

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. O hi my name. Wad you say bad to me tho I don't remeber ether that or never notised

18. Honestly I thought her name was mochi for the longest time

ForeverAlice likes this.