"Pimd Stat Packs"

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ll-Fidelitas-ll, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Wouldn't it be great if Pimd could create "Stat Packs" and make them purchasable in the shop? And then be able to Sell/Trade for bentos or whatever instead of taking a long time with searching a certain amount of stat items and trading them? Pimd could create a specific amount in each "Stat Pack" from 2mcs or more!!! There could be tons of different sorts like animal stats or holiday themed stats. And of course being able to open them should be an option.

2. You can purchase the one-time purchase Molly's Corner starter packs that each come with a % stat item.

Other than those already available packs, no.

People would abuse the hell out of it by creating numerous throwaway alts to purchase the stat items and transfer them to their main accounts. Additionally, bombarding the market with an abundance of easily accessible stat items would turn it upside down and make many things virtually worthless. Basic supply and demand. The supply will outweigh the demand.

That's just two of the many negative consequences I could imagine.

Luce, Maddi_Matsu, Ballerina and 8 others like this.
  3. If the "Stat Packs" cost EC then it wouldn't be much of a problem l.

4. Yes, it still would be. I don't think you realize the extent of spenders that are on this app. Not just big spenders, but casual spenders. This app brings in a LOT of revenue.

I've seen it happen before with other items, of monetary value. Sure, EC is less "accessible" than in-game cash, but there are still a significant amount of spenders that it would flood the market to the point of disbalance.

Maddi_Matsu, Victoria and __Cece__ like this.
  5. Just collect stats though stories and sell them.

If your bad at math ask someone to help you.

6. But taking time to collect stats I part of the fun of the game 🙃

On top of the above mentioned reasons against it.

Muschi likes this.
  7. A feature like this would seemingly favor the pay-to-win / pay-to-play mindset, which is already a pretty controversial (yet relevant) aspect of the game. Tbh i think something like this would further the divide between spending players and casual players and wouldn’t really benefit the app/pimd community.

8. There are HUGE spenders, its actually crazy, at first glance who would have thought this game would be what it is..

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. Not at all am I just thinking of an easier way to trade stats while it actually being cool to have something new like that

10. Maybe if they add new stat items to social shopper boxes and VIP boxes? Not the BB items that combine, but the already "combined" items like the Chocoholic Otter and Freida the Fox. That way, it'll be new items that people will want to get their hands on, but it's from a system that is already known to work and keep the market stable.

11. That's not trading stats that's buying it. Also if you to lazy to tap a few buttons to trade with some one that's your problem

GodTierOni likes this.
  12. They do release some stats in the shop for certain hunts. Like for halloween they just had the kitsune mask, spider and cake that you could buy with special hunt currency.

They did say that they would be revising the trade system when they released the new showcase so hopefully this will make the whole system more user friendly.

Muschi likes this.
  13. You mean item packs?

14. You know logistically this game makes zero sense. We collect and trade for items when don't really use. Like even if you bought some fancy stat pack for ec.... it's a misc bonus. It literally only increase strength and intel by an nth of a percent.

And it's not like we're all kung fu fighting. So not sure the advantage of this other than being something else pimd junkies can spend money on.

Muschi likes this.
  15. Prices of stat items will then fall drastically and eventually will barely have much worth. Seeing how people already under price them imagine how much worse it'll be if packs are readily available.

Muschi likes this.
  16. Buying the "Stat Pack" which could have any amount of 2mcs or more maybe even mixed stats in the pack could be easier to trade instead of finding every individual stat item! sure taping a few button isn't a problem but searching thru a long showcase is a hassle. Not to hard reallyti understand 😏

17. So then swipe to > way till the end and write what your looking for. If you know what you looking for you can write the word for it easy