Advent Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BirthControl, Dec 3, 2019.

1. What I am asking santa this year is for me to do well in my exams as my mom is have to pay for my private school fees(which is quite expensive) and my sister university fees not only that she is a single mom(my dad pass away last year) so I just want me to do well in my exams and graduate and find a job😍
    Ps: Shout-out to my awesome mom who work to support us three(me, my sister n brother who is working now)👍

2. What are you asking Santa for this year?
    - I’d probably be asking Santa for peace of mind and happiness. It’s been a tough year. And it’s funny how when I was a kid I always asked Santa for material things but ever since adulting happened, believing in him and asking for non tangible things has been an escape. As cliché as it sounds, it’s purely true. What better way to spend the holidays (and preferably whole year round) with so much happiness and peace. To be content is such a beautiful and rare thing.

What’s a Tradition you do every year?
    - It would be that my family and I (since we all live in different places now) would always spend it together. We would arrive at my aunt’s house hella early and have those fancy sugar cookies (which we only have during Christmas Morning bec why have fancy sugar cookies when you can have bagels?😂) and brewed coffee or tea. Then when the whole family arrives, we’d have a Secret Santa Raffle then Secret Santa Exchange Gifts and then we’d play Nintendo Switch (Mario Party or Mario Kart) and just eat the whole day. It’s really simple how we celebrate it but those are the moments worth storing.

3. honestly,
    i never ask for anything for christmas.

it’s not suppose to be about giving or getting presents;
    so forget about the superficial things and remember that it’s all about spending time with your loved ones and cherishing every passing moment. Here’s to wishing that everyone has a happy and healthy (and safe) holidays.

4. Q: What are you asking Santa for this year?
    I'm asking Santa for a new bed for my puppy's kennel and a few comic books I've been really wanting to read. 🙈

Q: What's a tradition that you do every year during Christmas?

I'm really looking forward to my family's tradition of eating carved honey ham sandwiches all day, half watching the same Christmas movies we do every year, while playing with our new gadgets and gifts.

5. 🙂Hi. This year im asking santa for to help me find information on my siblings ive never met and to help me find out about my father

6. do u think i can ask santa for plane tickets? there’s nothing i want more than to meet my best fren 🥺

7. I always ask Santa for a healthy and peaceful life for me and my family, sometimes also for a book to read. (+ praying for surviving the New Year's day 🍺🌚)
    This year I'll be wishing for the same thing, just at a different place, in China. I'll be celebrating and spending the Christmas day in my hometown and I'm super excited.😊

8. I’ve already been asking Santa, among others, for good grades on my finals this season 😩🙌🏻 apart from maybe iTunes cards to casually spend on this game, I feel pretty blessed to not really need much this holiday season