The Bubbling Cauldron

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Witchee, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Did you flash with us?

1. Yes

37 vote(s)
    74.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    26.0%
  1. Thank you for making me a part of this.. this was one of the most selfless crazily caring strangers club with people chatting in cc, hitting parties, missing sleep, getting their awards, dropping cats n kinis, PURGING was the best... I saw how u helped everyone get the drops irrespective of the stats.. there was no greed among players.. and everyone was just happy to be there and leave satisfied..

I wish more people come up with such ideas to help the community.. hats off to all the admins but specially Julia, stormy, kryss, storming and others... Thanks for offering the club peeche.. I have no words to thank you for such a wonderful community event in such a short period of time...

Applejack, -StormiE-, Witchee and 5 others like this.
  2. Thank you so much too! I couldn't have finished my stories without you and all the other people who admin-ed (is that a word? idk but ya'll know who you are), helped out, and donated! Ya'll are the real mvps of the game and I can't wait to do this again with everyone if it ever happens one more time 🖤

3. Omg this is such a sweet thread 😍
    I joined because I also needed drops, unfortunately I couldn't donate something but I really wanted to help. Luckily, that happened and I'm so happy with how everything went and everyone being patient, kind and understanding ❤️
    What I also really liked was that when someone had their drops/quest finished, they left so others could join for help 😍
    If you ever do this again, don't hesitate to message me! I'll help again in a heartbeat 😊
    Love,

Snow

4. This was SO much fun!❄️✨😉

5. Just thought I’d post a quick little update. I’ve created another club, and I’m working to unlock cat so we can do some flashes in the future. We’ve already unlocked pizza. It’ll be a lot like The Bubbling Cauldron, in that it won’t be a permanent club, and the flashes will work similar to how they did before. Sadly, I think it’ll be a while before we have cat unlocked because not many are coming to help. But once it is all unlocked I’ll invite y’all for some flashes. The club is Live. Die. Repeat. Thanks to @StormyRain17 and @p1ckl3s for their help so far with unlocking.

-StormiE- and Lumenia like this.
  6. Why not just use the same club insted of keep make new club

-StormiE- likes this.
  7. The Bubbling Cauldron is @Peechee’s solo club, not mine to use for pop-up flashes. Hence making a new one. 🖤

ForeverAlice and -StormiE- like this.
  8. ╓ ⚡️Live. Die. Repeat.⚡️ ╖
    🖤 FREE Flashes 😻 & 🍕!🖤
    ╙⚡️Drops by Donation⚡️ ╜

We’re up and running!!!

-StormiE-, Eva and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  9. Flash yer boobs next time ... ty

-StormiE- likes this.