The Bubbling Cauldron

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Witchee, Dec 4, 2019.

?

Did you flash with us?

1. Yes

37 vote(s)
    74.0%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    26.0%
  1. Hi dearies 💖 If the title sounds familiar to you it might be because you were recnetly in the club for some crazy flashes.

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone who dropped a donation to the club and came to hit. This was for certian a community effort for such a grand event.

Read below for final stats 😉

The Bubbling Cauldron is usually my empty solo club but Sunday night I offered it to a stranger to flash in for their quest. They said they would drop and just needed hitters so I invited campus to come party with us and donate any if they wanted as well.

Club wall specifically read: no payment for entry, drops are flash donations and you arent required to drop to party. In chat we told people we were parting until the line up ran out.

WELL 22 HOURS LATER we finally finished. The total amount of parties flashed in this time (all of which were donations) is 188!

Cats: 30
    Kinis: 158
    Total: 188
    Time: 22 Hours

A special thanks goes to @OurLadyOfTheTree_Julia who took it upon herself to help and admin this whole thing from the moment she joined to the very end.

Thank you again to the community for donating and partying with us. This helped so many people make their quest goals and finish them up just in time for changeover. 💖

2. Aw, that's lovely!

-StormiE-, Tizzy, Witchee and 2 others like this.
  3. thank you for making my quest & dreams come true 🔮💜🌝
    always a good time flashing with you Peechee🍑

4. Sounds like you guys had a good time 😊 How nice!

5. First and foremost, I’d like to thank @Peechee for hosting such a wonderful event. I’m so glad I spotted it and was able to join. I’m also grateful that she allowed me to jump on staff and keep it running for as long as I could stay awake.

I didn’t do it alone, however, and there are others who helped staff I’d like to recognize. Most importantly: @StormyRain17 who took it over with me when Peechee went to sleep. @Athena__ for making special banners to seek out donations. @TaewynSkywalker, joining the team to help advertise for a bit. @Kryys, @Snowing3, and @angela-always, who took over when I left for about 40 minutes to get some much-needed snuggles and temporary rest (after it’d been about 14 straight hours), and who let me sit back and party without having to do anything else until they had to leave. @Wit for helping after that. And finally @Purvaa for taking over at the 20 hour mark when I could no longer keep my eyes open.

Thank you, especially, to all of the amazing donors! We couldn’t have done it without you! I didn’t think I was going to be able to finish my Tarot story, and because of this I was able to finish and get further than I ever have on any hunt. Thank you, to those that joined us, for partying hard, encouraging and supporting each other, and for your patience and understanding during the “purges”, drop slip-ups, etc. The community we created had such a warm and welcoming feeling to it that can often be rare. It was refreshing and I will miss it.

I had a lot of fun doing this. So much so that I hope to host my own someday...though I doubt it’ll go on for quite as long. 22 hours straight would be hard to beat, and I’m a little too old to be trying to stay up that long!

Anyway, thanks again. It’s been a blast. 🖤

Muschi, LeeJarrett, Snowing and 12 others like this.
  6. Those moments are so memorable and crazy and precious. All ppl are so kind and I'm really glad I met you all 🥰 thanks everyone! 💕

-StormiE-, PsyHound, Tizzy and 2 others like this.
  7. This was such a great club! So many donations and the admins were really great and on top of things 💕

Snowing, -StormiE-, Tizzy and 2 others like this.
  8. Thanks for naming everyone hun💖
    I had so many adding and PM'ing me and chatting in club i couldnt keep up 💀💀💀
    I hope everyone had a lovely time with us.

Snowing, -StormiE-, PsyHound and 3 others like this.
  9. I hope I didn’t miss anyone! If I did, I apologize. Know that your help was still greatly appreciated! 🖤

(Also not sure why some of my tags didn’t actually link when I double and triple checked their usernames. 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️ Oh well.)

Snowing, Witchee, -StormiE- and 3 others like this.
  10. To see people who generally just want to help is such a heartwarming sight! Joining this club not only helped me actually complete a hunt for once but also gave me a chance to meet new people and some that I know I'm going to do my best to hold onto (specifically Doggo who actually demanded I follow them afterwards 😂). @OurLadyOfTheTree_Julia you were so welcoming and quick to warm to me in the club chat which overall made it an experience I will never forget! And you weren't the only one! This also helped me to upgrade which I had been struggling with for quite a while and I was happy to help keep the drops "rolling". If more people did this then our community would be a better place, I'm sure of it. If you ever need an occasional dropper count me in 😊❤

pheeyo, Witchee, -StormiE- and 2 others like this.
  11. Oh my gosh !!

You guys were the MVPS at the end of a crazy week.

Thank you so so much for your iniciative, effort and commintment to stick with it to the end. It was so much fun joining in the wild chaos that was that night and I made quite a few friends in there.

Thanks to you, me and countless others, managed to finish several quests and stories and passes thanks to you and everyone that joined in!

I hope you all got some WELL deserved sleep and once again thank you for being awesome. !

~Psy

Tizzy, Witchee, -StormiE- and 2 others like this.
  12. It was an absolute honor to help out as best as I could! The club helped me reach the goal I had set! And even when I wanted to give up I had some great support. @StormyRain17 💕
    If you ever do it again let me know! I’d love to help with banners again! Glad to have met everyone I did!
    Also droppers and admins keep an eye out! Wall art for your walls will be posted soon 🥰 (only if you walled me).

Best of luck to you all on your next goals! Much love -Athena 💋

Snowing, Tizzy, pheeyo and 4 others like this.
  13. Thank you guys for the wonderful experience. Eventhough I was in the club for a brief time (12kini flashes) I admired the way the club functioned. It was fun and I would always return if you guys hosted anything like that again. I hope ATA makes you a charity club and from the cats or kinis donated if they could actually donate to a real organisation, it would be lit.💥💥💥I wish one of us contact the developers.

Tizzy, SavageSofty, Witchee and 4 others like this.
  14. You and @StormyRain17 are both amazing people guys, also @Peechee thanks for starting everything, your intentions was way beyond amazing. See you soon again lovies 😍😘

Tizzy, SavageSofty, Witchee and 3 others like this.
  15. Thanks for all of the wishes. I had a super amazing tim . You all made some of my favorite people so happy. I hope you all got what you needed. Thank you for showing ATA who's boss🤧

Snowing, Tizzy, SavageSofty and 4 others like this.
  16. Thank you so much for hosting and the donations. I was honestly losing hope in finishing my quests for the VIP Tarot Pass. I needed a lot of drops, and I was so desperate haha. So, I really appreciate this club for being so kind and helpful towards me and the others! May God bless all your kind souls, and may we meet again hahaha. I love you all my lovely strangers ❤

Tizzy, SavageSofty, Witchee and 3 others like this.
  17. Awwwww the sweetest post ever😇. I'm so Happy that I got to drop there and meet alot of Amazing people they all did a great job hosting wish I could have stayed longer 😭

-StormiE-, Tizzy, SavageSofty and 3 others like this.
  18. Omg you guys all this love is making me tear up. Im so happy we could help so many people with their quests!! 😭💖💖💖

-StormiE-, Snowing, Tizzy and 4 others like this.
  19. You guys were one of the coolest clubs. I can't thank you enough for helping my friend and I when we needed to finish our tarot passes/pomegranate goals. The black cat cafe drops were absurd, and the kini's were the next best option. I can not thank you and your team enough!

I would also really like to thank everyone who selflessly dropping kini's to keep the club free. Not to mention all the limos that were dropped to make the flashes faster.

I really feel like the selfless part of the PIMD players seriously shined through this black Friday. I enjoyed being a part of it

-StormiE-, Tizzy, SavageSofty and 3 others like this.
  20. ♥️🥰

-StormiE-, Tizzy, pheeyo and 3 others like this.