UPDATE Earning FREE ECs and Tokens just got better!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATARogers, Aug 27, 2019.

?

Have you seen improvements in service with Tapjoy?

1. Yes!

924 vote(s)
    28.7%
  2. Very yes!

267 vote(s)
    8.3%
  3. No... About the same...

1,296 vote(s)
    40.2%
  4. No... It got worse...

733 vote(s)
    22.8%
  1. I wonder why the offers in pimd is not that many comlared to another app which also uses tapjoy service. I just checked today and there are no other offers left but surveys and paid services. In the other app coin dozer, tapjoy has slots and other games. This is rigged.

I-Angel likes this.
  2. I have a ticket that they answered once with clearly wrong information that could be proven by just lookin at my how much cash I had. A blind person can see the issuse. My whole ACCOUNT is messed up. Just spent $76.8b to upgrade a dorm mate but it didn't move my stats 1 bit. So PIMD has some issues.....

3. Tapjoy has some amazing support, unlike PIMD. I can't even send a help ticket to in-game or the email support. I can't trade, and other players have even been trying to help me fix the issue. It'd be helpful if the devs would help like they're supposed to.

4. I can’t see where I get tokens πŸ™„

5. Sad for all iOS user no games ecs only boring quiz and survey with pathetic 1-2ecs πŸ˜‚

6. Although the surveys have actually done me well, I do agree that there needs to be more options for iOS users.

suziqHC likes this.
  7. But this is Apple’s fault

8. Lol πŸ˜‚ free ecs and tokens!
    I’ve just checked and sadly all my offers you have to pay cash or whatever to earn them. Absolute joke tbh. Everything is about money or so expensive. Think of your consumers of various ages.....not everyone can afford to be spending there REAL hard earned cash in app for items. And now clearly tapjoy πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

And before anyone says anything about my comment it’s just my opinion so.... 🀘🏻

9. Haha totally agree there. I can’t afford to spend top dollar πŸ’΅ nicely put πŸ€™πŸ»πŸ€­

10. My only problem is that it's mostly pay cash on other games to get ecs or 1 ec offers there's not enough ones that do like 100 or 200 ecs it doesn't have as many options as other games

11. This is not the fault of ATA. If you have concerns, feel free to contact Tapjoy support. Tapjoy in the company that curates the offer wall. :)

12. I do sadly not got as many offers to earn free credits πŸ₯Ί

13. Many of the offers are absurd, the servants that advertise only 5 minutes needed maximum make you take a bunch of surveys that are 20 minutes or more. All for 5 extra credits that you don’t get in the end because apparently surveys have wrong or right answers on your opinion on things and say your inadequate for the survey and make you take ANOTHER one. We need a more balanced scale for offer and reward because that should be 15 credits at least.

ALittleBirdie likes this.
  14. i just want the offers back that require you to download a game and get to a certain level / unlock an achievement cause those are honestly the only truly free ones besides watching an ad for 1 ec 😐

15. Wowwww I swear I hate iOS so much it’s not really FREE if we paying for it :///

Lumenia likes this.
  16. I have the same problems ,i can't ecs in the game ,and i want them badly

17. I wish ec’s were better priced, easier to get and all items in app were cheaper not everyone is rich or made of money. πŸ˜‚

18. Blame Apple. They're very controlling about pricing on apps that they host -- even IAP. They don't let the developers do it. At most, developers can give "suggestions". ATA (and most other sensible developers) just then price match what Apple determines for their platform onto Google Play so that there's equality between the two platforms.

ALittleBirdie, Juma and Maddi_Matsu like this.