EVENT Ice Escapades

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Dec 3, 2019.

1. My club just finished a cat and multiple members received pro boxes. I think it also says like crossed out in the original post (jokingly, i assume 😂) that they drop from Cats, Kinis, and Pros

Zelda likes this.
  2. I'm not impressed..

lemoneyes likes this.
  3. you're wrong about that

Druid likes this.
  4. I agree he is wrong. I mean ATA gave us Avis dealing with a kink that roleplayers like, and us Star Wars nerds can't get a hunt! It's ridiculous!!!

Piyu24 and Baphomet like this.
  5. I mean... Star Wars roleplay exists too... I hate to break that to ya. 😥

Piyu24, Sweetest_Dream and Zelda like this.
  6. I agree with you, but the Avis they rolled out on black Friday deal with a kink! Like all I am asking for is a Star Wars based hunt because the story as we know it is ending with this last movie coming out.

lemoneyes and DeaconStJohn like this.
  7. ❄️Winter Wonderland ❄️

8. Still waiting on some Doctor Who themed stuff as well 🌚

9. Right! I say we start a movement damnit! Kinky roleplayers got their Avis we want our Avis for our favorite fandoms damnit!!!

Baphomet likes this.
  10. Like I get that you want Star Wars Hunt, that’s cool and all but have you thought more in depth?

Not everyone likes Star Wars, if ata were to do a very specific hunt for that, many players wouldn’t like it. Rather than just a general “space” hunt that included Star Wars or something. This hunt includes ice but it’s not all about the movie Frozen or something similar. Ya feel?

In other news this hunt is reminiscent of a recent winter hunt colors but it’s pretty fab 🥳

Piyu24 and Sweetest_Dream like this.
  11. And yet they gave us a pretty obvious GOT hunt and Avengers hunt. Granted I like both of them, yet I know not everyone likes GOT or Avengers. I mean I am good with a space hunt, but I am just saying if there are going to give specific hunts for franchises ending why not give one to the granddaddy of all fandom.

lemoneyes and Piyu24 like this.
  12. I love the Avis💖💖💖💖

13. there's still time!

Quidditch likes this.

14. This game is Listed as an RPG (Roleplaying Game) you're flipping out that role players get what they want .. mummy ROLEPLAYING GAME... 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe the Apes are the Kinky RP type.. Its impossible for them to please EVERY Player .

15. Technically, the term RPG is used for this app because we are all "roleplaying" as college students, since this app is college-themed. It isn't labeled as an RPG for the kind of roleplaying often requested in Pub chat. In fact, RP requests in general used to silencable on the app.

Woes, lemoneyes and Piyu24 like this.
  16. I get that I do. And I don't want them to please every player, even me. I am just saying I have played this game for 5 years and have yet to get a SW hunt. We have had hunts for the Olympics, for different countries, for different holidays, and for fashion shows! Fashion shows!!!! Like seriously!

17. If they follow thru with your star wars hunt then ATA please make sum hot Avis

18. The dorm is gorgeous 😍 and that 499ec 🐧 is adorable ♥️

19. You act like they might not be planning to mashup Star Wars x Christmas like they did with Harry Potter. Just chill. If they don’t oh well but at least you got a few of your other favorite franchises 🤷🏻‍♂️

20. They won't! I don't think a mod or Dev will even look to see what I have said.