NEW CONTENT Our Latest Pets: Python & Rat!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Introducing an ironic + iconic pairing: Python Pet and Rat Pet!

Python

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Friday Pet Capsule

Also available with this brand new Pet is our very limited-time special edition Black Friday Pet Capsule!

[​IMG]

In this special Capsule, you will be guaranteed to receive the following contents:
    ☞ Pet Python
    ☞ Pet Noms
    ☞ Kentucky Sssmith Python Style **available ONLY through the Black Friday Pet Capsule!!!**

This super rare Capsule will be available at Molly's Corner until noon Pacific Time on Tuesday, December 3rd so better act ssssswiftly!

[​IMG]
    Gentleman Snek!

Rat

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Gentleman Rodent!

2. Still no duck?? :(

Snowing likes this.
  3. Yeesss a snek πŸ’–

Carrie likes this.
  4. Yay I hoping we get reptiles soon! I love the little snake!

Carrie likes this.
  5. Ayee, where my fellow Slytherins at? 🐍

6. I like how yall didnt use pic or gifs of a python or a rat.

7. Is the snake the same stats as other rare pets?

8. Am I blind or are the pet capsules not in the store?

9. You can get regular Pet Capsules by completing parties. The Black Friday Pet Capsule is available in Molly's Corner!

10. Oooh thank you!

ATAWanda likes this.
  11. Nobody likes a snake or a rat

Zelda likes this.
  12. Pfft πŸ˜‚

13. Is the snake only in the black Friday capsule? I dont see him in the 12hr one...

14. No, it is in the 12hr one too! Are you sure you can't see it? Try restarting your app and clearing the cache.

15. Where do we get Scaley Noms for leveling our pythons, if we don’t want to buy the package in the shop?

16. The Scaly Treats also come from a 12 hour Pet Capsule

17. @Trendsetting is the type of dude to let a snake jump in his dollar store ramen and then eat it while his pet rat sleeps in it.

18. If I was as ugly as you, I'd be a bitter, hating ass bitch too @Faaanta

Aye, why don't you tell everybody how you buy your misc and furniture with out of game currency?

Why don't you tell everybody how you send pics of your ass to other dudes?

Why don't you tell everybody how every time I create an alt and post "I got 2 inches but it gets the job done" in pub you ALWAYS fucking add me

Why don't you tell everybody how you sexually harass the 17 year old dudes on here as well as me? Or am I going to have to start posting more screenshots?