POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Forums is for sharing opinions. I shared my opinion, as I do quite a lot. Just because I'm "everywhere" doesn't forbid me from sharing my opinion. Lol.

2. Or you’d just buy the “energy belt” which would help even more, don’t give ata more reason to make us all broke plz

3. How much the fire place deer skull 999 from last hunt worth n how much the 999 in my dorm worth

4. Plz continue being everywhere

Muschi likes this.
  5. What’s 999 and 499?

6. Types of furniture! They're called that because that is how many Extra Credits they cost. The 499 goes on the floor in front of the desk, where the default green underwear is. The 999 goes in the blank space between the desk and the chair/plant.

itsclara likes this.
  7. How do you knw if you or a tut is over, under, or prices right? Is there a formula or ratio of some sort??

8. There is a couple formulas that people use, but I find that comparing the stats of other tutors in the same price range is the most effective method. If you have further questions feel free to DM me.

Kefo likes this.
  9. Third is standard
    Half is preferred
    Let's say an account is 3mcs
    1t hire value is normal
    1.5t is better

NyxAtNight and Muschi like this.
  10. How do you get more ask out tokens?

11. Use ec also unlimited ask outs on vday

Muschi and Rise like this.
  12. Some stories have RS tokens as a reward, and like Ty previously mentioned, ask outs gave typically been free around Valentine’s Day.

Rise and Muschi like this.
  13. What's the best formula then?

14. What's the ratio of tut value you should have to your own stats?

15. Not a ratio, but rather a formula.

Key: s means strength | i means intel | v means total value invested in tutors

If your cs is still in the thousands,
    $15M × (s + i) = v

If your cs is in the millions:
    $15B × (s + i) = v

Example based on myself:
    $15B × (9.9M + 19.8M) = $445.5B
    I should have $445.5B invested in tuts.

16. How much the fire place deer skull 999 from 2 hunts ago worth n how much the 999 in my dorm worth

17. Awesome tysm

Muschi likes this.
  18. Where can i find the le wild cloudpaca items that drop in a cat party?

19. They should show up in your showcase 😊

But if you mean how do you obtain them, they’re a drop from certain parties.

20. How do you increase your drops except using dns? If tuts, is it ok to hire a lower stats yet their values' high or the stats does matter?