Server Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everyone is experiencing that same issue so all we can do is wait.

DemonGoddess10 and RainInMe like this.
  2. It just went though. I didn't know if it was from the time change or not.

3. S
    Stfu

4. It was a bug ata fixed it

5. Lol you're mad because someone told you not to belittle others by calling them idiots? šŸ˜‚

6. Oh the hypocrisy

7. I would not touch 99% of the people here

-Wesley13- and Muschi like this.
  8. Is this server error ongoing? My cat and other items are showing as on sale but apparently there is no sale.

9. It might just be a temporary glitch related to the upcoming Bf event, regardless I suggest you send in a help ticket since your question will be ignored here.

10. I have and they were unhelpful and basically accused me of lying as thereā€™s no sale although my cat is showing as sale but same price. I took it that you press buy and they would give you the sale price but evidently not. Good money making ploy anyway.

OneAngryWaffle likes this.
  11. Did you send in a screenshot of what you see on your end?

12. No it will only allow me to send text. They closed the request straight after they responded so Donā€™t know if that function would have come up after. Do you know how to send them a ss?

13. You have to upload the picture to imgur and get the picture link then send it in with your ticket. Try sending in a second ticket with a screenshot of what you see.

14. It's for black friday hunt not for now clearly no one has told ata it's broken with pics to show what so it haznt been fix yet

15. Iā€™ve just sent them pics so they know now

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  16. Same. Are you iphone by any chance as it has showed sale for days on my iPhone but not on my old android

17. Checked it out because I was curious, everything in the trending section except the keys are ā€œon saleā€. (Iā€™m on iPhone)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Yes Iā€™m on an iPhone. Hope they fix it soon so others donā€™t get caught

19. hi! my rewards arenā€™t collecting and itā€™s been a day, been trying to contact but no answers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.