Y

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by explodo, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Y so ded, bruh.

Eh. Like they say: Yolo. More room for me to spam one-liner shyt that'll rot yo' brain.

2. Forums been dead for ages fuck all now

3. Ÿ

This ÿ is cuter

explodo likes this.

4. Not as cute as you m8

#Smooth

5. Lol. Oh wells. It is what it is.

6. Bruh. How did turtle end up getting quoted too?? I suck at da forums now.

7. On a side note i ain't gettin any notis for the responses on mah threads yall. That ain't right.

8. Try checking your alert preferences.

explodo and Muschi like this.
  9. Mine go some times to n then some times I'm spam with them

explodo likes this.
  10. It's okay, you made me feel important 😭

explodo likes this.
  11. You have to click "watch thread" to get notifs

explodo, Muschi and PoolNoodle like this.
  12. I like turtles

explodo likes this.
  13. Omg this reminds me of a snl skit i saw a month ago for halloween. It's still spoopy season right?

explodo and Muschi like this.
  14. The new forum layout made summer traffic kind of slow, and ever since autumn started in the Northern Hemisphere in September, traffic has slowed even more. :p

explodo likes this.
  15. Don't like this forums still I like normal forums more

explodo likes this.
  16. This layout definitely takes some adjusting. It has a lot of features, which are very nice. I've grown to like this layout but there definitely is something still very appealing about the simplicity of the old one.

explodo likes this.
  17. I honestly don’t think the layout killed forums... as that has changed before, I personally think it was the overall attitude of forums that killed it. I predict new participation will continually decline unless forums becomes more inclusive or invitations are actually extended using other channels.

I do not think that any other forum topics, made by members other than ATA themselves, will draw the interest of 300 unique replies from different users in a single month from this point on based on how most users perceive forums at this point. I believe the summer of 2018 was the last time that level of activity has been seen other than possibly the selfie thread. At this rate, I predict that there will also be less lurkers.

TL;DR

Want forums to live?... bring life to it.

18. Idk, I've seen a lot of people say that the new layout is deterring them from using it ー both people that posted in old forums, and those that had just lurked. The attitude in forums certainly isn't nice, but I know the new layout has definitely played a significanf factor in traffic decreasing.