Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 9.6/10
    My preference would be a different 499..other than that great dorm! 💕

2. [oops] Didn’t see you there 🥴

9.8/10 just because the above plant..doesn’t quite fit in.

3. 10/10 I like the grunge vibe. I’m going for a bohemian and hippie vibe with this one.

4. 10/10 I love everything about your dorm. Nice colors and very unique combinations ❤️

5. 7.5/10 oh i like it but the above desk and 999 dont quite fit in yeah?

6. 9.5/10 everything looks soft and cozy but the bedside item is a tiny bit too dark compared to everything else

7. 9.6/10 everything is so cute!💓 but for me it's a lot of books

8. It started off nice-looking but then the shelf items, desk, 999 and plant just don’t work and throw the whole thing off. Either stick to a certain color scheme (which seemed to be what you started off with, pastel & goldish colors) or a certain theme (beach, boho-chic, gamer, dark, goth, bookish, sporty, Halloween, Christmas, etc.).

4/10

9. 9/10
    The whole thing looks cute and matches well, it's just not something I personally like

10. 6/10.. i think u gotta change the desk(armchair) and get a mid shelf

11. 8✨☺️

12. 9/10 i like it actually

13. I'd Give 9/10, it's so pretty cute but the rug doesn't match perfectly. But i love it! ♥️

14. 11/10. Even though it’s a set and it’s prefect! I like how you opted for a different wall which looks better than the og one.

Foxy_ likes this.
  15. 8/10 overall a very cozy dorm but not a fan of the poster or floor, the black stands out too much, and the 999 window clashes with the wallpaper :/

16. Very creative and unique. I would change the chair to a more beach themed style. The white one with the puppy perhaps or the one that’s like a pearl chair?
    10/10

In terms of my dorm, I built it around the 999 and since I’m simply not a cat person, it’s up for trade for a 999(one with a puppy perhaps?).

17. 9.8/10 its all great just ur 499 kinda off by a tiny bit

18. 9/10 I love it so much!

19. I love this dorm. 10/10

Rizky likes this.
  20. 7/10 Very Patriotic 😂🇺🇸 the desk and 999 are looking sad but that’s over time. The 499 is absolutely adorable 😍

RainbowBrite likes this.