Party Jets and Wild Amps

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Strange, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Hi PIMDomewreckers,

It's your favourite invisidev Strange here to tell you about some piping hot new singles we're dropping.

First off is the Wild Amp. Matching amps to parties? Who has time for that? There's gotta be a better way!

[​IMG]
    Nobody UnderstAMPs me

The Wild Amp works on any party, and provides a 10% cash boost to all hits against that party. You'll need to tap it in your inventory to find the Keytar, which is the activator. Share the love with a wild friend today! Oh, and it does stack with other amps. So now it's possible to use two amps on the same party, resulting in a total 20% boost.

Second up.. The Party Jet. You know and love its little brother and sister the Limo and Yacht. But this baby is only for the most elite of the elite. This is more or less the most baller thing you can drop in a party, at least until our tortured minds dream up something else for you.

[​IMG]
    Life is Plane

Sure, it starts the party immediately, just like its lil' sibs. But it ALSO gives the party a 20% drop boost. Yeah, just like a subscription.

Oh, that's not all, though! That's just the final boarding call. You'll want to get your friends online for this one, because when you finish a Jet Party, it's time to take off. At that point, all the participants in the party will get a full hour of 20% drop boost.

Obviously, to activate it, you'll need these, which can be found in the store:

[​IMG]
    Alexa, play My Key-mical Romance

Both of these drop boosts do stack with the normal drop boost from the drop boost subscription - additively. So that would be 40% if you're counting.

Note: If a club member doesn't properly participate in the party (EG if they just do one hit) they will only have a chance of getting the jet takeoff effect instead of a guaranteed drop.

Both of these new items are only available using Silver XC crowns. The wild amp costs 2, while the Party Jet costs 29! Yep, it's not gonna be too common. If you or your clubmates can dominate XCs, get ready to feel like this:

[​IMG]

What do you think? Hit me with some comments, thoughts, requests for Addams family events, or Tatianna memes below.

Strange

#1 [ATA]Strange, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  2. No support

3. I agree with an Addams family hunt 🥴

4. tbh i wanted the jet to be a whole hour of no start times cause the lag of using yachts kills flashes

Spoiled, Maha, Kelloggs and 13 others like this.
  5. Interesting idea!

6. "works on any party" hoping there will be more permanent parties coming soon since we already have amps for specific partys

7. That’s wild

compost likes this.
  8. Jet pShH more like get the frick out with ur 29 crowns. Make it like 5 crowns and we might see it once a century

iDeath likes this.
  9. No support. Too many leaderboard only things imho

10. Put the Jet on the Spinner Wheel Please

11. Elite of the elite: rich people

12. Strange we’ve talked about the puns

GodTierOni likes this.
  13. So exclusively for the flashing community.

14. Yay for new party rewards, even if the jet will be pretty hard to get (wish it were a little less steep of a cost or there was any way to attain it)

Question about the wild party amp - will this apply to limited edition hunt parties (ie, invite parties)? If yes, dope!! since we didn't have a way to amp those parties up previously

Loch_NESS_Monster likes this.
  15. These are some cool new features!

**Insert the required requests for more wine items or wine hunt ;)**