Players Want iWars Brought Back

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -_A_-Legwarmers, Jan 8, 2016.

1. I don't have enough experience to arrange one :( But will definitely help if someone is organizing

2. That's the problem. The old players don't wanna help the newer players learn n don't wanna be the 1 to start wars just wanna hit in them even then there not much. Wars is dead now

3. Like my bunny even tho I been feeding him cat food since it was free but like they're all animals so I didn't think It would do any harm

4. Support af. Sucks that this thread is from 2016

5. I would be happy to arrange one tho if I knew the specificities 😰 It's not that we don't wanna teach..πŸ˜‚ can't really teach if I have forgetten myself

6. There’s lots of people in forums who’ve participated in wars or have run their own war, I’m sure if you started a thread about it people would offer to help.

7. Hmm good idea πŸ˜ŸπŸ‘β€

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. Its very hard to get member in your new club...active one and everyone want to join good club they don't wanna help

9. Stop spaming this thread is about wars not noob clubs

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. Can i i give wars

11. Support. That shit was cute af.

12. Support! tho I don't have an idea about wars πŸ˜‚, it'll be nice to have something different

13. Bring back wars 😭 for the sake of saving pimd from rp 🌚

Meanie likes this.
  14. Not everyone wants to learn hard teaching people who don't wanna learn

15. Make a war then

16. I want iwars back ata

17. Yes! I miss wars! I stopped playing for a long time when they got rid of them and I just redownloaded to see if anything had changed

18. Definitely support. Hopefully they could make wars competitive with parties by adjusting payout and hunt drops, since warring takes more effort than taptaptapping on a party. We know people sat out on Beta Wars because they didn't want to miss hunt drops πŸ™„. This could be easily fixed. Also, players found these more fun and rewarding once they learned how to war! It makes players interact with one another and builds the community. You make friends warring together. Really, I agree with all of your points.

19. can we do an alt war? @Trendsetting is too scared to say his main