The Avatar Database Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019.

1. I'm so happy this is finally up! Whew, so much work, and completely worth it 💖💖

2. This is the master coder right here everybody! 15 word documents of code!! This live could not be possible without her!!!!!

3. Thank you so much Lyssa!!! You helping me find the avatars across all these months has finally paid off!

4. Ahhhh!! This is so exciting! Congratulations!! I’ve loved working with you and helping you edit and whatnot! This is amazing!! 😊🥰💗

PsyHound and AdalineRose like this.
  5. im hype i've been waiting to see this beautiful project

6. This is so awesome. There's been many times I or my friends have wanted to find an avi from a specific time, but didn't know the hunt name or what it's from. Saved it to my watched list so I can refer back to it. 😊 Awesome work, all of you. ❤

PsyHound, AdalineRose and FiantoDuri like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Serious props to everyone involved!

8. Looks great! ✊🏻

PsyHound, Hurricaine and AdalineRose like this.
  9. Amazing ~ ♡♡

10. So organized and clean 😮 Amazing work honestly.

PsyHound, DezTheNeko and AdalineRose like this.
  11. I’m so proud of you! It looks great, you did an amazing job 😍❤️

12. Finally! 💕😋

So thankful to have worked beside you guys through this project. It turned out amazing.😍

13. Ok first off this is fucking amazing, I can only hope to achieve something like this in the future. Thank you for even thinking of making something like this!

Question time! I didn’t read the whole thing because I have a short attention span so you may have answered this but I’m gonna ask anyway: Why not include the re-designed avatars from the recent launch loading screens (spooky October goth girl & current cozy winter girls) in the “Unattainable avatar” section? I mean they are technically avatars…that we can’t get

PsyHound, AdalineRose and Vo like this.
  14. This is me rn scrolling through all my dream avis

[​IMG]

15. Well done! Thanks for the guide!

16. It's not a bad idea. I also want the story avatars so badly

PsyHound and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  17. Very nice! The time and effort spent show.

18. This is awesome! I looked through all of them wishing I played longer. Now for like 4th of July and the alien one, were they brought back? They came up a couple of times on different years

19. This is amazing! 😱🤩 it’s obvious that a great amount of time and effort has been put into this. As a totally lazy person I truly admire everyone who worked on this💕🙈 and I honestly needed a thread like this one so thanks for creating it. Good job! 🥳❤️