NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Am I the only one who thinks this should be optional??? I don't like hitting people and it's annoying being hit.. It's kinda unfair and unbalanced who can hit who. This makes the game un-enjoyable for a lot of lower stat people who become targets.

2. Eh, now that I've tried this, I can just say that I'm indifferent to it at this moment but it seems promising in the future.

The time is a bit short so you'd have to burn some notes to complete it. But for now it's fairly easy to get up the leaderboard if you really want to, at least on top 100 of the dance party for example. Not a lot of people are trying yet, so it's easy competition (for now!).

Maybe a 24h time window would be interesting too, like others have suggested.

Maybe in the future after this test run we'll get more interesting rewards and tasks and I'm all for it!

iAdore, Lumenia and Josie-Saltzman like this.
  3. I don't see how you're any more of a target now than you were previously, lol.

iPanicAtDiscos and Carrie like this.
  4. Xcs keep disappearing can’t see what I’m doing please sort it out ASAP 😂

5. Awuh makes me sad that avi was made for me 🥺

Lumenia likes this.
  6. I was never hit before typically because I'm a peaceful person . Now out of no where people are finding people to hit for point therefore my name is more populated. Surely u can see how the objective of getting points by hitting can make weaker opponent's more visable than when it wasn't a necessity.

7. THIS EXTRACURRICULAR THING SUCKS ASS! IDGAF IF I AM VIOLATING YOUR DAMN RULES, YOU JUST KILLED THE JOY OF PEOPLE PLAYING THIS STUPID ASS GAME WHICH IS WORSE THAN SWEARING IN A COMMENT. ONE MORE THING, KEEP AN EYE ON SOME OF YOUR MODS SINCE SOME OF THEM ARE VIOLATING THE GAME'S RULES AND ARE BEING ARROGANT TOWARDS OTHER PLAYERS! IF YOU JUST KEEP ADDING SHIT TO YOUR GAME WITHOUT HEARING PEOPLE'S THOUGHTS, EVERYONE WILL UNINSTALL THIS APP, I PROMISE YOU THAT!

iAdore and LeeJarrett like this.
  8. TAKE THAT SHIT DOWN OR LOSE EVERY PLAYER IN THIS DUMP

9. Wtf are you talking about? You can just ignore it if you hate it so much, nothing about how you play has to change for you

10. Yeah??? Tell that to the people who farmed me 50 times for 2 days! It's a problem for me since I ask politely to stop and they act like they didn't read it. Yes. You'll tell me to put on a peace tag, which I did but sorry, I'm not gonna invest real cash because some kidos want to be superior in this game. And yes x2, I also have this task but do I hit people? No. And I don't like this feature because the cash I get from parties is gone, what's the use then?

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. They did hear people's thoughts. This feature was beta tested before being released, and I'm sure they got a lot of feedback from that. I understand that you are upset that you were hit so much, but that sort of behavior should change as people get more used to the pvp feature.

Muschi and Lumenia like this.
  12. FYI FROM 60B cash I got left with 20 for 2 days... Talk about beta testing and stuff. Sorry but this is just a joy-killer.

13. also... How am I supposed to upgrade since there are people who are constantly farming me since this xc thing is existing?

14. lol that's a bit of an overreaction for being hit on a mobile game that was originally based on pvp, chill out, it's just pixel money

WhoTfIsWesday, Muschi and Sleepy like this.
  15. It may just be pixel money to you but there’s people who are here to enjoy meeting new people and “hitting” parties. People barely do PVP anymore unless it’s part of an event or ATA decides to invent new ways to get PVP back. It’s not fair to those not interested in the pvp aspect of it.

-V-E-R-T-I-G-O- and LeeJarrett like this.
  16. If you ask them to stop, they won’t! You are giving them an outlet to go back to your page and farm them if you wall them, add them, or gift them.

17. Because people want to pvp more now that they get more rewards 🙄

Woes likes this.
  18. I totally understand that but for god's sake there are like a thousand other players here as well, ain't far from the mind you know..

LeeJarrett likes this.
  19. Yes, Carrie, it's just a game but like Articer said, some people are here for fun, so am I, but constantly hitting me, (I'll even say it's one of the mods here)even after taking all my cash and leaving me with 0 (literally)... It's just not fun anymore and it really makes you consider to quit although you like this game, ask anyone who is on this side and they will agree. Of course if you ask someone who is farming people, they will say it's really fun.

Cute, Maleficence and LeeJarrett like this.