NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. These go by hella fast for no reason

2. I finally got a chance to try the update tbh the idea is not bad, but normal player who dont want to use DNs or ECs wont get a chance to get any reward bcs 1hr time to finish it...its really low..
    My suggestion is the time for finish could be 24hrs and it can work like potd one day we can have task to open boxes,another day to hit party and after it could be drops..etc idk if any one is going to agree with me but thats my opinion

3. Only reward thats good is limos lol

4. I don’t mind that we can do different activities which each gives certain amounts of point, however I do agree on the time limit. Though I really love the idea, 1h isn’t long enough for those who do not want to use all their dns and ecs for these tasks😶

iAdore and Pahuj like this.
  5. Nooo lol I'm scared 🙊 People will start picking on the little players..😭

6. Got the update while I was at work! Woohoo! I like it thus far, although I haven't had much time to play around with it yet.

7. While I think doing the Xcs is interesting, having leaderboards kinda ruins it. Unless you're a whale with loads of dns and ecs to spare, good luck trying to get into the top 100's.

8. Dude I get up in the top 50 each time without using any ec or dns 🙄

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  9. I would imagine so since judging by your party history and stats, it'll be easy to get to that rank.

10. Oh wow. Another update.

11. Okay. It's cute af. I like it.

12. The pvp now is complete shit compared to years ago.
    But it is funny to

14. I suppose the fact that even the shitty modern PvP can make people whine about wanting PvP removed / disabled says quite a few things.

FinnleyKitty likes this.
  15. False. I saw a 2kcs account on the first challenge get up to rank 23. If you put enough effort into how many times you participate in a party or even PvP, you’d be able to get to those ranks. If you don’t like the competition aspect of the game then don’t participate.

DemonGoddess10 and Alyson like this.
  16. Doubt it was a new player since a lot of players like to have alts. And I'm ok with competition, as long as it is fair. Like seriously, stuff like the story leaderboards isn't even a fair competition. It all comes down to who wants to spend the most money. But whatever, agree to disagree.

17. 🤷‍♀️ well I dont have this ..

18. Doesn’t matter if it was a new player. You’re saying my stats are the only way I’m getting to top 50. I’m disproving your statement by saying that people who were 2kcs to even your own stats were still ahead of me…but like you said agree to disagree
    [​IMG]

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  19. This update is really just catering to players who spend money, us free players will get nowhere, expecially with the favoring of pvp

YouMakeMyAssItch likes this.