STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. How do you start after buying the voucher

2. If you’ve bought it, it should automatically start a side story. Check by going to the stories page 😊

3. I can't trade, and I can't send in a help ticket. I tried emailing support, and they told me to use in-game support. This is ridiculous. And the yarn for this hunt isn't giftable, so I have some 24 or 25 blue yarns I can't do anything with.

4. So in 21 days will this no longer be a thing? Or will it just be removed from the store?

Ket and SweetHearts like this.
  5. Is it me or are drops really really low for this. Even after gifting 2 99ec pass i can't get past 60 per party at most. Even with dns

Ket likes this.
  6. Im assuming it'll no longer be a thing

Muschi and Ket like this.
  7. These will end at the end of the time limit, unlike the masks which are still available even after they left the store.

Ket likes this.
  8. The drops are about the same whether you hit the party a couple of times or 100. Idk why that is but it is not proportional to hits like other drops.

AhIaIuna, Muschi and Ket like this.
  9. Buying VIP mask for 2b wm

10. Look I jus want my avi that I spent 99ec on. What do I need to do to get my avi? This mess don't make sense. I want my freaked avi!!

11. Muschi likes this.
  12. Somebody cheated on me and we traded (I gave her some bentos for vip pass) then she just blocked me and I don’t know what to do πŸ˜–πŸ˜£

Ket likes this.
  13. And her nick is no__to_be-a-hero

Ket likes this.
  14. I know lol what I meant was which side challenge do you mean.

15. Hey guys how can I use gifted vip pass I have only f story because I ended m story please help

16. Unfortunately, you cannot do anything about it. :( Best to just try to find a different seller. Try asking people you already know and trust, like maybe a clubmate.

Also, you are not allowed to name the person that did it as it counts as a public accusation. Public accusations are against the rules.

Josie-Saltzman and Ket like this.
  17. I wish it didn't have a set time in it to finish. I'm never gonna make it to the last avatar 😞

Barracuduh, Jaquin, PunkiNini and 2 others like this.
  18. I didn't have to gift a premium pass πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ it's not required from what I have aeen.

Ket likes this.
  19. Buying female pass wm if you are selling ❀️