CONTEST WINNERS CREEPY CRYPTID COSTUME CONTEST

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Alright fam, the moment y'all creepers have been waiting for!

Just to let you know, the devs and I had SUCH πŸ‘πŸΌA πŸ‘πŸΌBLAST πŸ‘πŸΌ looking at what y'all have come up with. There were many a belly laughter and tears that were shared around the proverbial A Thinking Ape water cooler.

With no further ado, starting with our TOP 7, in no particular order, winning 1 Crate each:

[​IMG]
    DERIERI
    A bloody excellent take on Edo Kitsuna. But also, is your robe made of poster card?

[​IMG]
    WEIRDNESS
    Cheekbones so sharp, you can cut a Costco jack-o-lantern in half.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    KAYJULES
    Extra marks for getting the beauty mark down. That's detail.

[​IMG]
    GRIEF / NAUGHTY GEMMA
    You have a little something something on your face there.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SOCIAL MEDIA CONSUMER
    I like that you really amputated your left arm for this one. Now THAT'S how you commit to a bit. (Congrats on placing two years in a row!)

[​IMG]
    iANDREEA
    Is it bad that that half our office kinda want to mash you up and slather you on some whole wheat bread at our next catered lunch??? Great job.

[​IMG]
    STENA
    My personal ABSOLUTE favourite. Like, could you even BREATHE in that thing?? I definitely couldn't looking at it.
    Well done. Well. DONE. In fact, I love it so much, you get to have my dev item (A Half Eaten Chicken Nuggetℒ️). #gg

And now, our top three finalists! These guys were specially fantastic for the amount of effort put into recreating our creepy cryptids and left us reeling in horror.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MOSCHINO
    Excellent touch with the heart. Getting lots of KAAAALI-MAAAA-Indiana-Jones-Temple-of-Doom type vibes here. Love it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    H0TTIE
    Coming in at a VERY close second! Seriously, does this even NEED words?? I'm simultaneously terrified and impressed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MIMIKUMA
    Upon seeing this horror show, I audibly, legitimately "EUUUUGHED" in my spinny office chair. Genuinely grossed out, actually scared. Amazing, amazing job.

Great work all around this year, fam. Winners, check out your prizes in your Reward Inbox!

DEV FAVE

And of course... our (dis)honorable mention. The very first entry, and yet, the one that leaves the most lasting impact...

TODDY WODDY.

[​IMG]

BEHOLD, the GLORIOUS PIZZA MANKINI.

Literally was rated by our devs as ∞ stars out of 5.

Actual quotes from our dev chat:

You really can't beat that. You get a Pizza Bikini AND a Crate. Thank you for that.

Hope you all had a safe and special Halloween! Better start thinking about what to serve up next year πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

#1 ATAMarceline, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  2. Thank you πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

First time I won a contest here πŸ₯΄πŸ€”

3. Congrats winners, especially @ToddyWoddy!

I like how they had to add a pineapple emoji to censor the slippage sksjeuehdud

4. Tbh I had to hold my breath πŸ€§πŸ˜‚ but thank youu @[ata] Marceline and you all the devs πŸ’•

Piyu24, Cheeky_Niyla and RainInMe like this.
  5. Yay!! Congrats everyone πŸ’–

Cheeky_Niyla likes this.
  6. NO WAIT THEY PUT PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA πŸ˜“

7. Awesome 😁
    This was fun, there were so many awesome pictures πŸ€—

Piyu24 likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. Congoo

But you mean to tell me my hair in buns w some duck tape isn't crate-worthy??! I am heartbroked

PoolNoodle and RoseMilkTea like this.
  10. I thought it was cute πŸ€—
    I like the ingame item and that you two worked together on it πŸ˜„

WhoTfIsWesday and RoseMilkTea like this.
  11. Congratulations everyone and the winners. I’ll never forget your creative and scary costumes, even if I wanted to.

We all won’t, thank you πŸ˜‚ @ToddyWoddy

12. Yay, mankini was worth it.
    Why Y'all gotta censor my tip slip though?
    But I'm Hawaiian and appreciate the pineapple 😁🍍

13. I did literally have it ready to go though. I bought the damn thing, and I figured Y'all would do the contest quick, while I'm working mega overtime.
    I took twelve pics, this was the least revealing. My review on Amazon was "bottoms aren't made for male genetalia"

14. "10/10"
    "would bang"
    "them lips though"
    You get review quotes though, just no crate

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  15. GratsπŸ₯³πŸ’œ

Mimikuma and Cheeky_Niyla like this.
  16. So pineapple does go on pizza . πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚