EVENT Cold Comfort: Hygge Me Tender

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Not everyone have bentos though and the price they charging in campus yea they boosting the price up when the rate should be like zodiac shards but 1 chibi for 1 yellow/blue yarn is ridiculous it takes 650 🙄

Ninny likes this.
  2. The prices will drop as the hunt goes on. Inflation is always present at the beginning of the hunt with the yarn being so rare

LeeJarrett, Muschi and bb like this.
  3. Yeeeeees. That isn't stereotypical (I seen some of the old avis) - the kitsune avi last hunt was 😍 and I am pissed I still didnt get it. More Asian avis please!

SinisterWolf and Ket like this.
  4. How do you get the bunny ones?

Ket likes this.
  5. Those avis will be from side stories you can complete once you've finished the one to collect green yarn. It hasn't been released yet though.

Loch_NESS_Monster, Muschi and Ket like this.
  6. Calm down, Karen. They hired a new artist. They did it on purpose. And either way even if they did “pull them out last minute” it’s their game, their content, their rules. This comment was nothing but disrespectful and rude. Devs work HARD. Even if the hunt isn’t your vibe, it’s over in two weeks. Suck it up and wait like everyone else.

_Druqqedd, Dratini, Bambi_ and 5 others like this.
  7. A rare occasion in which the avis suck but the furnis don't. Anyway, Star Wars Christmas happening or nah? 👊🏼😔

Quidditch, Zelda and Muschi like this.
  8. Oooh, I love the sound of a Star Wars Christmas. Or at least winter themed.

Zelda likes this.
  9. I love this hunt. Period

10. Oof. Hunt still sucks. I left my opinion and it still didn’t change lol.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. Ugh no ones trading yarn only selling it and the price is wayy too expensive. Looks like I'll have to skip getting the only avatar I wanted from this hunt. 🙃🤦‍♀️☻ lammmeee

Ket likes this.
  12. Make. Yarn. Giftable. I. Can't. Trade. I also can't freaking send a help ticket to get help. I've restarted the app, cleared cache and data, uninstalled, everything I could think of. So I have 19 blue yarn that is just wasting away in my inventory.

Ket likes this.

13. Okay clown, I meant within the avatar. Let’s not be stupid now.

Ket likes this.
  14. #banned

15. So if 750 blue and 100 red is for the girl. Abd 750 yellow and 100 red for boy, what is the green yarn for?

16. Green yarn is just collected for JD side story drops

Loch_NESS_Monster and Muschi like this.
  17. Savage ATA 😂😎💥

18. I'm selling yarn as I collect it! I only have yellow atm but feel free to hmu occasionally if I have blue and/or red 🙆🏻‍♀️💓

19. How are u gonna talk trash to ATA? Do u know how much work they put into this game for us? I mean ive complained multiple time about the gaem but stopped because i realized that everyone has their own style that they like. If u don't like the hunts etc. Than just get another gane and delete this one

Muschi and Lumenia like this.
  20. Yeah, i realized minutes after posting 😅😅 thanks 🖤💜💜

Lumenia likes this.