EVENT Cold Comfort: Hygge Me Tender

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Yeah the avis look like some of the O.G. pimd ones, but some people really like those. Good news is in two weeks y'all will have something else to complain about.

Great furni this hunt, cozy vibes on point.

2. I would die for JD's green yarn Avi, is it just me? πŸ˜‚

3. Buying BLUE yarns in bulk. WMO

4. So we gota wait 8hours to get 6 yarn?

Emm and WildBlueberry like this.
  5. I don't know what's up with the cat the male avatar is holding but the cat that the female avatar is holding IS SO FREAKING CUTE, I love it! πŸ˜»πŸ’– Looking forward to see more cat misc, furniture and gifts like that. ✨

eerie_chaos and NightingaIe like this.
  6. Can we get more Asian avis or nah

7. What is the green yarn for, and how do we get the girl avi with the puppy πŸ€”πŸΆ

8. Green yarn is side story drop and you get that avi from the side story as well

9. If anyone is selling blue yarn send it my way ❀️

10. No you can use speed boost. It how ata getting a bunch of money from it

Empress_ likes this.
  11. yeah it’s a little weird imo, a lot more difficult than past hunts

12. How much are the yarns going for?

13. I just want to say that I’m really enjoying the JD side story, it’s so cute and funny as you progress and he jus
    no! I love his side story and find it so cute! I think it’s my favorite thing about this hunt πŸ˜‚πŸ₯°

14. Trading my yellows for blue if any guys wanna trade πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

15. Is there any other way to get yellow and blue yarn besides timer boxes when they only giving four per box and they take 8 hours and hunt only last 14 days I don’t havent bento to buy any and I have no speed up timers help people do they come from anything else πŸ™„

CoconutRum likes this.
  16. I can't trade my yarn, or anything I have. It keeps saying checking tradeability when I click the trade icon.

17. That is the only way unfortunately without buying or trading with other people!

18. Your game lagging reload if that don't word clear cache if that don't work uninstal then re install if that don't work send a help ticket

19. I want the bed that's in the picture 😍😫 where does it drop from?. Can't see it in the boxes. :/

20. Never mind. Found it :)