STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Especially having a job makes you spend less money on bs because you know how hard you worked for them.

iEllie likes this.
  2. Does the cash voucher drop cats or only the premium one?

3. Only the premium one. See a full list of rewards here.

The_Ealy likes this.
  4. Which path gives you the queen of pentacles avatar?

SarcasticResponse likes this.
  5. If you think spending money on this is bs, Why whine about having to spend? You don't have to lmao.

6. I heard that it was money but I can’t verify that because I haven’t reached second tier yet.

7. The "Wealth" pathway does. For future reference, you can check the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Janis like this.
  8. Is there a post with the rewards every after quests?

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  9. It was linked in the comment right before yours

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  10. Buying female tarot card for mcs items wm if deal

Ket likes this.
  11. Buying the female tarot for 3b and a 2mcs item wmid ❤️❤️❤️

12. Is it like the last pass where you get your ec’s back for gifting it?

13. No. It IS optional to gift the voucher though, not required like it was last time. Gifting the voucher gives you a 25% bonus on drop collectibles for the entire storyline. You can gift it for the bonus 5x, giving you a potential bonus of 125%.

ndia likes this.
  14. Anyone else annoyed that you only get like 30-40 drops per party, no matter which party it is 😑

Barracuduh, Jaquin, Juliet and 2 others like this.
  15. *yes I know there is drop booster, I just mean it staying the same from POTD vs Cat Cafe*

Muschi and Hera like this.
  16. Very

17. Buying a pass 🥺🤲🏽

18. Will the VIP pass still work even though I already finished my non-vip story and chose the option to not continue it? Or will I be unable to use it?

19. This might've already been asked, but why are cash vouchers gendered if you don't get any avis or anything that is actually gendered from it.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to make a straight quest starting voucher and then give the option for the male/female vouchers to get your avis?

I'm just majorly confused

Hag and Ket like this.
  20. You'll be able to use it still.
    Idk, but I'm glad I can get 2x the rewards by doing the masc and fem storylines. 🙆🏻‍♀️