New Player🖤Guide🖤

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Everlyann, Nov 2, 2019.

1. 💸📦❤️
    My Guide For P.I.M.D
    😲🌈
    Intro: Hi there, I’m Eve I like to help people like me that just really can’t deal with harsh people or people being really just unfair. See I’ve learned that there is no SET PRICE well there is for some things but most traders make up their OWN price let me just get that out of the way before I go into my small but I think a decent set of help steps to get you going. I had a very hard start to the game I was pretty flip and confused at how to get things or start being successful in the game without spending a BUNCH of money! Kay New people this is mostly for you :D

1.When first starting PLEASE stick with your Quest! (Get at least past the first 13 Done) This will help you to get your first set of everything some Dn’s ( Doctor Notes) Some Cash, Starter furniture boxes and Stay in the Starter Club until they kick you out This shows you’re ready to start working on your stats.

2. Your DORMS This is super important Use some of the other forum Post this will help you to understand them better but its BEST to just join a good CLUB!
    📦😲🌈
    3. GOOD CLUB: In my eyes a good club is run well as the party’s around the clock with kind people and is run fair and with easy party’s New people try to get in an unlocking NEW club which btw is a very good way to put your foot in the door and become a part of something But just getting in a club with LOTS of party’s will help you level your dorm mates a bit quicker and it will help you finish a few quests as well.
    💥🌈📦
    4. Find a Good Friend: This is important to do and make sure they are really a long term active everyday player! HERES WHY… Prices Bounce! Like I said, in
    the beginning, EVERYONE has different prices for everything. Here is the deal! Those that are fair go buy stats or Quantity. Those that are not fair will go beyond and ask FOR WAY too much. So BE CAREFUL and if you're a baby new just HOLD ON to your stuff! Collecting is the name of this game! If you find a kind person thank them over and over and gift them this is what I learned is the courtesy of the Good people of the game.

5. Find a Good Hire and Tutors: This is important as well another aspect of this game is math you are doing it often lol for sure more than I’d like to admit. Stats have been made more than just numbers they count for everything!

6. Stats: These can be earned there doing your dorms, Dorm Furniture, Stat Items Buy completing story quest.

7. 🐷 PIGGY BANKS/STORE: Okay, so I often forget about these myself but don’t XD As a new person please utilize it! Scroll all the way down there are little items you can buy DO it whenever possible! I wasn’t told about these tell way later in playing the game! The Defense items are best for others attacking you and the attacking are super useful for PARTY’S! So go buy those chips and Dancing Shoes. The Piggy banks are first couple rows but press on them when the window pops up its often small says SELL. It will give you the cash you need to UPGRADE YOUR DORM ROOM MATES!

8. As a new person: Find a happy medium of activeness it’s important to club you give your time. And really get into a grove of using and seeing profiles get used to what all the things mean like BADGES! This helps to tell if someone has been around for a long time! They have year marked badge or even have a V.I.P badge be careful often people will trick you. Let’s all face it there are some stingy and rotten people on the game and they will take you for ALL YOUR CHIBIS/BENTOS lol. So anyways just take your time and find a club that fits you and your schedule! And Level Up!

Hope this has helped someone I wish I would have found a guide like this way back when I started! If anyone needs anything or wants something answered used the Ticket/Help on app :D or Message me! I don’t mind helping!

Love and Rockets:

Eve

2. [​IMG]

ILoveDan and Vo like this.
  3. Some one did this ages ago already

4. These two comments above are perfect exsamples of who not to talk to 😴😳Rude as can be 😳It hasnt been done theres only a few guides on this games and they all really suck or just didn't anwser my questions 🤘 Debby downers✨

5. Wdym by "love and rockets"?

6. Idk what you on about when I had my club I tort a fùck ton of noobs the game n the ones that stayed active are now 15mcs+ and I still am teaching other noobs. I said 1 already been done coz my head said I seen some thing like this before not long ago but better then your one

Muschi likes this.
  7. Cute guide! Definitely find a friend in the game it does make it so much easier😌 wish I had done it sooner but I learned everything the hard way and know better now. Feel free to reach out to me if anyone needs help✌🏻

SkulnstMaureen9 likes this.
  8. Also jsut fyi it's a money pit to upgrade dorm mates just exchange them out for higher tier mates

9. So are you just always a debby downer or you just like this board 🤣😴

10. Ohh yah i forget about that too I'll update with suggestion 😍I'm still only been in the game for three months so I'm still bit hard up on things ❤️

11. So why you making a thread like this when you don't know the game yet

Muschi likes this.
  12. Shes willing to take suggestions and improve it though why you on her so much

SkulnstMaureen9 and ChesterLP like this.
  13. I'm just curis. Would ixpect some one that make a thread like this to know the game so I'm curis why she made this when she still noob at a bunch of stuff

14. You have to have a mod update it, you can’t fix a thread after it’s been up for over 5 minutes.

Everlyann, Alessandra and Muschi like this.
  15. Still a good guide and it can grow and expand over time, best to anyway with pimd economy and rates slowly changing. Just because she hasn't been on long doesnt mean she hasn't learned plenty that she would like to share with others

ChesterLP likes this.
  16. Being Yucky is not cute please step back Lol Your salt is really harshing everyone's Hearts ❤️ Bye 👋

17. There's already 2 others that got stuff for new players that say more stuff n a bunch of other ones for other stuff in the game n took like 10secs to find

18. First of all your Wording is really bugging me. Secound of all Why don't You keep your mouth closed If all your going to do is DOG om someone elts thoughts or ideal why are you picking all my guides out of the old ones to be a absolutely jerk wad about. you clearly Trying to make some point out of this. lol Theres always a guy or girl out there that has to make a point. Insetd of being a jerk how about maybe Message me. naw gunna just sit here and make bad remarks about my guid and then pretty much say it was pointless. Theres so many points of this post thay are very valuable and Show i know enough to teach. Its people like you TY... That push new people away you act as if you know it all and guess what You clearly don't Care to just say something nice.You are taking a lot of time to make my post look as if its usless in my books is Rued i really wish you would learn a bit more people skills. that's all i got to say. #Rantover

PapiLovesHisTequila likes this.
  19. Yehh jerk did the 1st one n it got loads of stuff way more then this it old but all still work the same. N but I do know most the game the only thing idk is wars n I just know basic farming n but if when noobs I teach wanna learn about them full I send them to people I know that's good at farming and learn from them

20. Give Scott a break, he’s not all there in the head. (Also imitating the way he types makes you look like a bad person too)

Muschi likes this.