Server Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of y’all feel very entitled :confused: yes people pay for certain perks, yes you wanna make the most out of things you irl pay for. Understandable, got it. However, is it ata’s fault for that? No, y’all lost like $20? ATA likely lost some thousands today because nobody was able to purchase things. It’s a lose-lose situation. Secondly ata did not force anyone to purchase anything, you take risks like these by doing so. Just like with anything else you purchase in life. Saying it’s unfair of ata to reward “so badly” is more selfish than you may realize. These things happen, they suck but life goes on. There is so many content right now that cost nothing for irl money in which you can win loads of prizes. Be humble 🤗

Theriantropy, Alicia, River and 13 others like this.
  2. Don’t won’t to reply again but I’m in a cc for the promo and I dropped a cat and I missed a lot of them because it wouldn’t let me in for 5+ hours. I know you guys are trying to be nice with the gifts but I honestly don’t think it was worth it since a lot of people have paid real money, used care packages etc and it was a waste. Maybe extend the promo for another day or two? and give people a slip for an extra care package. I know it wasn’t your fault with the server issues but this is sort of ridiculous.

3. How’d you miss a lot of everyone was kicked out 🌚

Muschi, YouMakeMyAssItch and Vo like this.
  4. Yes, and no. I agree slightly with your post. Of course ATA doesn't want this to happen, they lose money, people complain, it's all a very big mess.. However people do have a right to complain and be upset. We pay real money and we expect to get out money's worth. Including compensation when things go badly. Believe me, ATA can and will take things if they feel any way inconvenienced by you as a player, so I don't feel sorry for them when players demand things. Being disrespectful however is not okay, and I am in no way defending those people. All's I'm saying is let people complain, it's not harming you and they're venting a little. 🤷‍♂️ If ATA is that bothered they will say something. Lol.

5. Another good reward would be to give everyone's acct either a 1day or 3day peace tag..Those that want to pvp, can break it. For those that can't log on, it'll keep them from getting unnecessarily blitz attacked, and not able to defend themselves

6. Complain yes, CONSTRUCTIVELY voice your unhappiness. Call ata names and say their rewards suck? This just ain’t it chief, players selfishly want as much and as great reward as possible (who doesn’t? Rewards are fab) but feeling you’re entitled to larger reward shouldn’t be the case. ATA gave what they felt was good. Do y’all poke relatives in the wallet at birthdays and say that $5 from granny wasn’t cutting it? No, ya smile and accept what was given. I get that people feel let down but is it necessary to push and push just for more stuff? Karen’s plz

Muschi, Manic, Bellissima and 2 others like this.
  7. u need to give everyone new avitar for ur lack of communication on ur end .. 6hrs and yet still having issues ligging in due to ur servers

8. My end went down at 8:30 and just now is back up at 1:56 / My reward wasnt received and the apps still running pretty chunky Just an update from my end !
    Thank you for trying to work so quickly Team❤️Pimd🌈

9. Would you have gained any avatar in those 6 hours of play time? ‘Need’ is a strong word

AmethystNight likes this.
  10. Update I restarted my App it was there yay❤️🌈

Christi120 likes this.
  11. How the fùck do you ixpect them to tell you another way. Hack your number from some where and waste their time calling you when they tryna fix they game? Get over your self

Muschi likes this.
  12. Thank you for fixing the issue!

Muschi, Christi120 and Vo like this.
  13. Learn to wait. Cats always get refunded and chill the fùck out black friday is in a cuple weeks n it's x5 payout be happy got this promo so close to another one

Muschi and Meanie like this.
  14. First ever forum post but just wanna say, you all complaining, shhh. It's a game. Shouldn't you be adulting out there? Thanks ATA for your diligence in fixing the issues as always. :D:D

Muschi and Vo like this.
  15. i was so close to but them wham game shuts down and still havin issues loggin in ..cone on now at least they should let us know whats goin on..they have email accounts but only get aotomated responses..

DaddyJunior likes this.
  16. Wow only just get back on nearly 8hrs only get 2 lite boxes 5dn and 1000 plaque serious like what the hell

AbandonedBiohazards likes this.
  17. Well the app is working better now, get that avi. ATA rewarding one not needed 😉

Muschi and AmethystNight like this.
  18. you dont have to login on the forums to read the post. If you go to forum.partyinmydorm.com you can see all the posts. The login feature there is for the devs so they can post when something like this happends

Muschi likes this.
  19. I get that stuff happens and I'm glad you guys are doing your best but I agree the reward feels lacking. I was out of the game for hours and that's valuable time lost when it comes to the 99ec story pass drops 😅

20. A gift at a birthday isn't the same thing as paying for stuff and not feeling properly compensated for being inconvenienced. MY POINT WAS, people are going to complain, and do have a right to do it. Being disrespectful and calling ATA names is not okay, which it seems like we both agree on?... Normally when the servers go down, yeah you have people crying in pub, but like this was 6-8 hours of not being able to do really anything. I get it's a game, but replying to everyone who complains telling them how ungrateful they are, is a tad excessive. It's how the world works, you give people an inch and they demand a mile😬😂. I'm sure ATA new there would be blow back. I'm just honestly glad this wasn't during Black Friday Promo 🤧😂.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.