Server Issues

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey folks!

We're aware of the server issues and the game being down. Our engineers are on the case and are working super hard to get it up and running as quickly as they can.

Thanks for being patient -- we like that about you guys 😊😊

xo,
    Marcie

[​IMG]
    Literally our devs rn.

2. [​IMG]
    🌚🤭

3. I imagined it more like this
    [​IMG]

4. My club was in the middle of a “cat cafe” 🥴

Spectrix, Boudoir, Julia1762 and 9 others like this.
  5. The servers were down?

6. Wow. Five hours, and y'all finally made a forum post, which we can't even see unless we can get into the game! Idiots. And no compensation. Just wow.

7. I never knew how dependent I was on this game til now ✊🏻😔

8. It’s a game. It requires management and bug fixing. You did not have to call them idiots over it. They’re working on it. And what game doesn’t hage bugs?
    Also, they always compensate. It you’ve got a problem, simply get off the game.

9. The forum post was made a few hours ago, the time stamp is incorrect.

And forums are hosted on a separate platform to PIMD, accessible through your phone or computer browser while the game is down.

Also, there are still technical issues. It generally takes time for a total fix and compensation to be rewarded. Patience is a virtue!

xGem, Piyu24, UpForNoGood and 17 others like this.
  10. They could've informed us some other way instead of in the forum that we can't even access without accessing the game first. And I haven't seen compensation. I've only been playing for a few weeks, but this feels like crappy management.

RainInMe likes this.
  11. It was annoying that the game was down, but don’t let it ruin your day. Think of it as time to catch up irl 🌚

Im sure ATA is working their behind to get it everything fix.

12. I can't access the forum in my browser. It makes me log-in, but I use Facebook. They still could've informed us through Facebook, Insta, app store. I waited two hours before investigating.

DaddyJunior and RainInMe like this.
  13. The compensation was just released, I guess they were maybe more focused on actually fixing the problem rather than catering to impatient people like yourself. Also there is no reason you shouldn't be able to access the forums through the Internet.

14. Hi everyone! Looks like we're back. We should be partially up for now but we're still upgrading the servers, we'll be fully up by the end of today. For the rest of today, you'll take a little extra time to log in.

If this is your first time, to fill you in, we always wait until we are sure things are actually stable before sending out a compensation.

Compensation is going out as follows:
    - A blanket compensation for everyone for the inconvenience (In your reward inbox)
    - A compensation/refund for people who had buffs or drop parties running. (in your notifications)
    - A compensation for those who didn't get their comp on the story pass gift. (As a reminder, this only applies to those who had their gift accepted.)

Thanks for bearing with us!

-[ATA]Strange

15. Can the promo be extended since we couldn’t get on for 5 hours 🤷🏻‍♀️ and maybe -5 hours for the timer boxes. I understand server can get messed up sometimes but I kinda expect better compensation than this 🙈

ekkybabe, Wys, Skyler and 12 others like this.
  16. Like how you guys suddenly had the servers crash (which doesn’t happen unless something somewhere was fiddled with) and then had to “upgrade” the servers during a promo. Petition to have promo event extended 1 day 😤

ekkybabe, DaddyJunior, Meanie and 9 others like this.
  17. I feel like the compensation lacks idk it seems a bit eh for not being able to log in for 5+ hours without any sort of notice or warning even when you guys have a Twitter account.

Dino, Meanie, Statuesque and 6 others like this.
  18. I’ve given you so much money and you narks won’t upgrade your game servers. I’m not paying you to sit around 🤧

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.