PROMO Offerwall SPOOK-TACULAR Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATARogers, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Hello beautiful people!

Because ATA and Tapjoy loves you all... We hope you'll enjoy this very special

SPOOK-TACULAR SALE!!!

Start: Thursday, October 31, 2019 @ 12AM (PST)
    End: Monday, November 3, 2019 @ 11:59PM (PST)

For those of you who have seen an offerwall sale in the past, you'll know to start your offers accordingly! For those of you who are new to this, let me give you some guidelines:

1. You will be offered 2x rewards during the sale period. Mind the time difference in your area, folks!
    2. Any offers started within the sale period should be eligible for 2x rewards. Please read the offer details carefully.
    3. Any issues, questions, concerns or feedback, please reach out to Tapjoy directly!

Cheers,

R x

Turbo, Victoria and Muschi like this.
  2. Took ya a bit to post this lol

3. You know what they say about all good things ;)

4. Hahaha Rogers on the ball !

5. I thort only just did it not long ago ik I seen another this thread not long ago

6. Nice, tysm!

7. If only we had some decent offers on iPhone then, that would have been nice.

tatertot, Cherry and Muschi like this.
  9. Well I haven't had a new task for over a month so rip

Missio, Agent_Cici and BubbleTease like this.
  10. If only the offers didn’t consist of almost purely money grabs 🤧😥

11. Most mine was always free games

12. That’s what mine used to be, and now they’re all subscriptions that are usually absurdly priced. 😖

Agent_Cici likes this.
  13. I don't mind the ones where i get 280 ecs for spending 10 cents

14. All iphone offers consist surveys, subscriptions or buying stuff. I spent 3 hours on a surveylist for 0,05ec. In the end i got 2ec for 4 hours.

Missio, Graceloveland, Lui and 3 others like this.
  15. I havnt check in forever was laggy enuf on my other phone no way this phone will handle it

16. I’d love that if I got it. I either have super long surveys that never work or absurd prices for things lmao

17. I don't even click on surveys lol. I got around 800 ecs from tasks in a week when i started doing tasks a month ago. I haven't had a new task since tho

18. I don’t trust the sites where you just need to pay a $1 trial. I would, but ain’t gonna give no weird side my $ details.

19. Cool...I was waiting for this Post!! Now..where's the Deals?? 😍😍

Halden likes this.