STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. The gifting quest is a separate, optional storyline that gives you a drop bonus (sort of like this hunt's Potions of Torpor). You should have another storyline by Kiran in your phone; if you cannot see it, try basic troubleshooting things like making sure your app is up to date, clearing the app cache in your phone settings, and reinstalling the app. If you still can't see it, send a help ticket.

2. 🦄selling🦄

rainbow unicorn cake ( man avi )

selling dorm

🦄wmo🦄

3. I get all that done still only get the optional quest which I don't need it, and I only have quest for the other one not the VIP one, don't I suppose to have 4 quest total

4. No, the cash and VIP are the same storyline. You do the cash part first, and you require the VIP mask to continue that storyline. You would only have two main storylines active if you bought both masc and fem.

5. Why they keep telling me to gift it to someone, make me gifts it two time

6. It's a repeatable optional storyline to get a drop bonus like the Potions of Torpor, as I told you just a few moments ago. It is separate from the main storylines. Ignore that questline if you do not want to give it to someone and contact ATA via a help ticket about now being able to see the main storylines.

7. not* being able to see

8. Buying VIP story pass wmo

9. Can someone who completed it verfiy whether you only get the avi from the path that you choose or do you get the option to do the other paths?

10. Ppl selling f vip pass wmo

11. You get the option to do the other paths. :)

Nica and Minajesty like this.
  12. Buying female pass wmo

13. I bought the cash and EC pass... Is there 2 separate ones for male and female? I think I might have went through the wrong story and continued on the cash one???

14. 🗣 WRONG THREAD

Muschi likes this.
  15. Thank you

Muschi likes this.
  16. wait a sec male pentacles avi is hot af 🥵

17. Hi PIMDraculas,

Thank you all for participating in this story pass.

We recognize there were some bugs that misled people to gift a story pass without understanding that it was optional to do so. Therefore, we are going to give a refund to those who gifted one or more.

Every person who gifted 1 or more story passes will get 99 EC in their reward inbox.

It will appear shortly if it already isn't there. You will not get multiple refunds if you gifted multiple times. You will not get a refund if the pass was never accepted by the recipient.

As I mentioned last time we did a big refund, we're going to continue trying new stuff to keep PIMD fresh, and with every new thing we try, there's a good chance we'll mess up. However we want you to play PIMD with confidence that when we do mess up, you can trust us to make things right.

Happy Halloween!

-[ATA]Strange

#217 [ATA]Strange, Oct 31, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    iPanicAtDiscos, QUINN, Muschi and 7 others like this.
  18. please don't make this time limited, or take it off idk, I've spent enough bentos already buying it, and getting 41 swords from a cat party, without the bonus that would cost 100 ecs is just ridiculous....why are you like this seriously?

iDobby likes this.
  19. *waits for refund*

Thanks strange <3

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  20. I didn’t send one but can I get a refund?

DemonGoddess10 likes this.