STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. No, this is your punishment. You should’ve been a good boy, Satoshi. Bitcoin won’t save you now.
    [​IMG]

2. People really unsure of the meaning of optional eh?

iEllie, Dawn, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  3. Do I have to gift it because it’s not showing me the quest and it’s telling me I have to gift it.

4. Bought it coz it looks nice unlike the previous one

-Karma- likes this.
  5. Is anyone selling the tarot pass? Buying for 3b! wmid 💞.

6. No, that quest is optional to receive drop bonuses (sort of like this hunt's Potions of Torpor).

Karly and Lyssi like this.
  7. is so amazing, i like this story pass

8. then how do i go past it?

9. You just ignore it, and focus on the other storyline you should have in your phone by Kiran.

Karly and iPanicAtDiscos like this.
  10. Buying story pass for 2 bentos and a 2mcs single amid

11. When you want to the vip storyline but you’re to poor to buy the pass😭😭😭😂😂😂

12. You can either sulk in self pity or find a way to make it happen. You have enough items to buy 3 bentos and then buy a VIP pass with those bentos

13. Looking to get the vip male masquerade mask and the male tarot vip pass, I’m currently out of bentos does anyone accept showcase stat items? Wall me 💗

14. So does like the whole story thing stop in 40 whatever days? Like if we haven’t beat it by then then it just stops and goes away and we don’t get to unlock everything?

15. 33 days and yes

16. Same happen to me, person accept the female 99ec gift and still nothing, it won’t give me my reward.. ATA needs to fix this glitch 😣

ITupacmarley likes this.
  17. How do we get the tier 2 avatars? Both friendship and health only give you tier 1.

18. There's quests after health & friendship.

19. me jungle 🙃

20. Hello I have both of the story pass and I only have one quest and the keep asking me to gift it I already gift twice and still no quest, I dont have quest for nun of them