STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. DO SOMETHING ABOUT PERVERTS

meta4ngel and Bebba like this.
  2. I got someone to gift me the female pass but the story is not starting. I already have the masculine one started. Why lol

3. I can't finish the last one won't let me gift or trade VIP mask

4. Buying both mask wmo🤔

5. Can someone gift me the vip f voucher for 2b wall me on PIMD

6. Buying vip m pass for 3b

7. Omggg I want the “Queen of pentacles” avi but idk if I should pick health or friendship if anyone know pls help me 😭

xMoon and Icing like this.
  8. Ok I'm passed the party task - it's now saying I dont have room to hold the rewards and move on to the ec version? Help 🥺🌚

9. Well, the mask isn't tradable. the mask has to be gifted for a price of 99ecs in the gift section; you cannot gift the one you own in your showcase.

10. If u choose to collect the WAND(health), will u be getting just the wand avatars? Same as if u choose the SWORD(friendship), for sword avatar? Or were getting all 4 types of ava as the story progresses?

11. Are we able to progress the cash pass and VIP pass at the same time 🤔

12. No cash pass first then VIP pass. But cash pass will be over in a day

TeddyNicoRobin likes this.
  13. you'll be able to go back and complete the other after you finish the first one you picked

FireWalkWithMe, Dawn and Muschi like this.
  14. It’s reading that you have it in your showcase, that option is to buy another one but you can’t buy another one since you already have it. So just decline it and the vip story will automatically pop up when that quest is cleared away.

River and Muschi like this.
  15. Pimd community for you! The ones who actually have questions can't be fkd to read through, where all of them have been answered already..multi

iEllie and Muschi like this.
  16. *multiple times, while others actually spend time outout of their day to answer them over and over 🙈

iEllie and Muschi like this.
  17. ATA needs to respond to my ticket and make a way for silenced ppl to gift so i can buy the female pass and do the other story

18. Thats my question... so we need to by 500ecs?? Kinda greedy ata not gonna lie.

19. No. That questline is optional to earn drop bonuses (like this hunt's Potion of Torpor)

20. Ah ok ty for clarifying :)

Muschi likes this.