VIP Mask Giveaway of Laughter!

Discussion in 'Activities' started by NightingaIe, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Hello everyone! I have decided that since I have gotten to my task to gift a mask, I would make a cute giveaway contest! Especially during this stressful hunt, I wanted to make something lighthearted!

The rules are simple: Each person posts a funny joke (1 per person) and I will arbitrarily decide whose joke is funniest! Entries will be open starting now, and close at changeover next Tuesday, October 29th!

That person will win a vip mask of their choice (m or f), and if they do not want a mask and just wanted to enter the contest, they can choose any other person for me to gift it to!

I hope you all enjoy and I look forward to reading some funny jokes!

2. Bumps into a table

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep. Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke up and said: "Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson replied: " I see millions and millions of stars." Holmes said: "And what do you deduce from that?", Watson replied: "Well, if they are millions of stars and if even a few of those have planets, it's quite likely there are some planets like Earth out there. And if there are planets like Earth out there, there might also be life." And Holmes said "Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent."

4. Why did the skeleton not go trick or treating? 🤨

Um...

Because he had nobody to go with. 🙃

5. Wow I did not see that plot twist coming lol!

Lol I've heard that one before but that doesn't make me love it any less!

xoxoMamaMyz likes this.
  6. You can tell if your gold necklace is fake by leaving the room and listening to see if talks crap about you to other jewelry...

7. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball? Because he had no BODY to go with.

NightingaIe likes this.
  8. Do you want to hear a joke about paper?
    Never mind it’s tear-able

NightingaIe likes this.
  9. Lol good to know for the future!

Lol great classic groaner, points for the seasonal humor!

Oh my goodness the groan is strong with this one.

10. Reminder: This contest runs until Tuesday! Make sure to enter if you want a mask for you or a friend!

11. Where do vampire college students go shopping ?
    At Forever 21 ! 🧛‍♀️

NightingaIe likes this.
  12. The owner of a drug store walked into his store one day, only to notice a man leaning heavily against a wall.The owner went over to his staff member behind the counter and asked them, “What’s wrong with that guy over there by the wall?”The staff member replied, “Oh him – he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn’t find any cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative instead.”The owner shouted, “You fool! What were you thinking? You can’t treat a cough with laxatives!”The staff member said, “Of course I can. Look at him, he’s not coughed once since I gave it to him – he’s too scared!”

NightingaIe likes this.
  13. Okay I'm going to close this contest to entries now, and announce the winners later today!

-V-E-R-T-I-G-O- and French-Toast like this.
  14. The results are in! Trust me when I say that this was not an easy process, there were so many great jokes presented (7 even!)! My judging panel had a hard time with this! In the end, the winner of the VIP mask is.....

Congrats to @Alicia ! Your joke was deemed perfect for the tea-filled world of PIMD!

However, I decided the other 2 finalists should not go home empty handed, so each of the following 2 people will get a consolation prize of 1 bento!

For a classic joke that touches on my love of murder mystery novels, and

For a tricky joke that got us in the mood for spooky season!

Congrats to @-V-E-R-T-I-G-O- and @LeaBtte on your runner up prizes!

Thank you to the other contestants for entering and sharing your humor with us! See you next time!

French-Toast and Alicia like this.
  15. Aha this was unexpected as HECK lol tyvm

NightingaIe likes this.
  16. Thank youu, it was a pleasure to read all the other jokes during the contest 😊

17. Thank you 🥰! It was very fun to read all those very good jokes 😄

18. My life.