STORY PASS Fame & Fortune

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 29, 2019.

1. So many people selling the pass gift for bento! I’m glad there’s a cash option but that top tier ec avatar is preeeetty rad!

Ket likes this.
  2. There are 4 avatars in both tiers. Two female and two male. People are saying that if you pay for the pass you only yet one female in each tier rather than the two presented.

3. Sorry thought you meant why don’t we get all 4 from tiers I’m bad

4. So basically the avis are only available to those that buy the VIP ticket...Therefore we would need money to buy ecs, This hunt is for the RICH folks on pimd....Nothing on here is for free

BabeOnTheEdge likes this.
  5. Someone told me trading was optional as in you can trade 3 male or 3 female but I’m not sure 🤷‍♀️ I need clarification before I waste bentos on it or EC lol

6. Why is there a time limit on the quest? Is it a easy pass to complete in a month?

7. I have both already and it’s asking to gift the pass to get the pass okay so will I be returned my EC? Or how does that work because it didn’t pop up for that part til 15 mins later so I purchased the second one

Ket likes this.
  8. This is literally my Tarot card of the day when I realized it's time to spend money on ECs again.

[​IMG]

9. I’m following post so if an admin can let me know what I need to do

10. SO Do the EC passes only start AFTER you finish they cash one? Because I have no actual quest for my EC passes.

11. Yup, you have to finish the 1m cash first

Muschi likes this.
  12. Do

3 and Muschi like this.
  13. That answers my question perfectly thank you so much

14. If your selling the tarot passes make sure they accept them one by one of the persons accepts two at a time one won’t count. ATA just informed me that bullshit ! Or an also if different users accept at the same time, one will not count !

Hag, iEllie, CoolLikeThat and 4 others like this.
  15. They should have clarified this in the original post 🤷🏻‍♀️

iKittiana and Ket like this.
  16. Like always money spenders will be the only to get an avi. Ata so not cool...you guys make more money on here to give an avi for us who can't afford 99ecs

17. Don't know why they didn't do it like the last story, were everyone was able to get the first tier avis if they bought the cash version.

18. I’m just going to be over here waiting until all the kinks are worked out. Someone will finish in a day or so and the results will be posted to the Story Tiers Forum. 💁🏻‍♀️💕

Then we will all know what the dealio is. Also, when in doubt, wait it out on purchasing the masks. Apparently, some of y’all didn’t learn that from the last Story Pass. 🤷🏻‍♀️☺️

Ket likes this.
  19. I think this could have been explained better (mainly the part about gifting the voucher being optional especially since it was required for the VIP mask, but also I didn't see it mentioned in the post at all that the VIP voucher storyline doesn't really start until the free version is completed).

But! I think the avatars are really great and I love being able to get so many extra rewards like DNs and other EC items for overall cheaper than if I bought them outright.

iKittiana and Ket like this.
  20. Ikr 😣