Tutor Market Place

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Royale_Kaname_Will_Never_Die, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Looking For Active Tut/s, Iโ€™ll Make Sure Tut Chat Stays Active ๐ŸŒš Wall Me

1t or Under :rolleyes:

2. All tutors for sale ๐Ÿค— I have 167โ€ฆsome active and some underpriced

3. Selling my tutors!! From "noobs" to 11T $$

4. For sale
    -D3m0nk1ng-
    16.2T
    41 mcs
    Very active
    U can check him out

5. MY TUTS ARE FOR HIRE
    1T to 1.4T value of tuts / 5 to 7mcs
    excluded QooBee and Creme
    The rest should be hired away :p

6. Bumpity bump

7. Someone please hire me away ๐Ÿ™ƒ

8. Is Mahina trying to get free dvp by hiring tutors from mcs accounts weaker than her?

She just hired my alt (with the lowest stat and value tbh). Told her to stop and she blocked me instead. Hmmm ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

9. Looking for tutors around 50b or lower๐Ÿ˜โค wall me

10. Hire me. Iโ€™m 63mcs active and full of fun๐ŸŒš

11. I am just not good at using short forms .... I just needa list of short form used in pimd and its meaning lol

12. Hire me last pup i was hired on his alt i kept being hired away. Anyways Iโ€™m 700kcs Iโ€™m active and need to be hired. And anybody who new and needs help Im willing to help and hire you ๐Ÿฅฐ

13. Tut for sale

IGN: ililAifalfalili
    Semi-active, 8mcs, 2.1T

Hire away pls kthx ๐Ÿ™ƒ

14. Tut for Sale
    IIIxxxxJoicexxxxIIII

15. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜

16. If you want hired wall me

Must be:
    Hire value - $0-$200B
    ACTIVE - I wanna gift you ๐Ÿฅบ
    And loyal - meaning imma be a dang good pup. Iโ€™d really rather not lose ya cause you want your hire value higher. Iโ€™ll get to that.

17. Need a new pup Iโ€™m 7.6mcs and cost 8T getting ready to ug again soon too. Would love a pup that can gift during events so I can stop wasting my $ on trading event gifts :(

18. Iโ€™m 12 MCS and Iโ€™m looking for a new pup ๐Ÿค— who is talkative and friendly who can help in the game with some little things ๐Ÿค” Iโ€™m talkative and super active and I'll make you laugh every day and will gift you too FYI I'm a bit overpriced because my current pup used to love me so she made me op(7 T ) Female pup preffered Iโ€™ll also make you blush too Iโ€™m super active if anyone interested can wall or add me ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

19. Looking for a new pup i am 10.8 MCs and i guess I'm rightly priced (2.37T) and looking a pup who can spoil me with gifts and also buy my stats for bentos โ˜บ๏ธ I'm super active and i can always be there if you wanna chat. You can find almost 24hrs online here โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿค—

20. Hello,
    Iโ€™m 22mcs and looking for a new pup. Currently 7T and active in game. Will upgrade constantly.
    Pls hire me, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ