LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Cryptid! At The Disco | Elite EXTRA tier of Avatars!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 26, 2019.

1. 375000 coins for an avi what even is this ata like you should tell us beforehand now we all are coins broke๐Ÿ˜ฃWhat a bad hunt ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

2. This hunt is so amazingly interesting.

3. Lmao you would need 14m+ more drops to even get it anyway.

-Wisteria- and Ket like this.
  4. This is a joke. Only the top 10 flashers are gonna be able to get these ๐Ÿ™„

YouMakeMyAssItch likes this.
  6. Omg u expect us to like 15m drops stuff in 10 days ๐Ÿ˜” whoever gets this ava is clearly ๐šœ๐šž๐š™๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š˜๐š›

cherrycoloredfunk, iEllie and Ket like this.
  7. So the people who actually have lives and have bills to pay canโ€™t get that? Or are yโ€™all just that desperate for money? ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

8. Get the side story avi then๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ its the same thing but a different color. (And the non vip has no blood)

9. I was honestly hoping these would be side quest avis because I wanted to get them. Youโ€™re making it really impossible for people who donโ€™t spend hundreds of dollars and arenโ€™t on lb or get them. This is lame af ๐ŸŒš

10. If there's gonna be a side story for these avi's, it should've dropped last week.
    Please drop it within the next two days, we really not trynna lose sleep grinding on the last 3 days of the hunt to get like 10k drops for an avi.:(

11. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜’

12. Those avis will still be available from the side stories, just with a different coloring

Muschi and Ket like this.
  13. Thank you, I was starting to get real upset ๐Ÿคฃ

Ket likes this.
  14. Dang can y'all read the ENTIRE post before getting mad. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It legit says EXTRA tier. ๐Ÿ™„

Muschi, Noen and -Wisteria- like this.
  15. Regular ones are still available, tier 2 Avi story normally drops half way through the hunt just wait, it'll probably drop in the next 1 or 2 days.

16. Bad move. For once in a long time i liked this hunt but stupid Ata never leave a chance to dispoint people.
    1. They removed spinner avatar from monthly spinner.
    2. They introduced boxes to get them.
    3. Now they moving forward to make this gane paid exclusive with moves mentioned above.

My message to ata:
    If people liked this game that much its because your game has been good all these years. Don't ruin it with your greed. You'll be doomed soon. This world doesn't need greedy people like you. I hope you'll end soon.

All the best

17. Yes. I stopped giving a damn about hunt's a long ago. I just come for friends.

TheGodOfScylla and Toad like this.
  18. Sssssso, there's gonna be a non-vip (3rd sidestory), a vip (4th sidestory) and elite version of Aquaman and Ursula?

N i c e

Too bad not even all the upcoming flashes are gonna get me near the elite but I am hoping at least the vip version has some blood on them. ๐Ÿคค

19. wow you have the nerve

Klaudia likes this.