EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hi, I'm Nick. Long time listener first time caller.

___Katiana___, Carrie and Muschi like this.
  2. I have a question 🥺 buyed 🎃 emoj today and then got ghost emoj from party and its on my name tag now..and 🎃 emoj ends before ghost one ends and I cant use it..whats the deal with that ? 🙈🥺

3. Funny that my alt got sent 29 inc an hour

4. I'm utterly disappointed that ATA doubled down on the dolls.

It already punished players for refusing to do PvP. Now it's even more punishing.

Keep it separate. Don't punish one group of players for not taking part in another aspect of the game. It doesn't make me happy that I can and will lose my rightfully earned boosts just because you said "join PvP or else".

The vampire vs werewolf hunt was how to do it properly. Players weren't punished for not doing PvP. Players could still join in if they wanted for extra rewards.

This hunt forces PvP to maintain increased party rewards and that is counter intuitive. Doubling down just tells me ATA is trying to please all of the players all of the time and that simply cannot happen.

5. Do you mean Vampire vs Demon?

6. But will we get free holiday rewards this year hmmMMMMmmm

7. How do you get the mermaid avi tho?

8. They don’t force you to join PVP in any way whatsoever...

9. Completing the events...

10. Pranks don’t give you gold dolls, dance offs do

11. I disagree. They're not forcing you to do anything. You can participate in the hunt normally and have all those dolls on your showcase. They won't affect your hunt progression if you disconsider potions.
    The only thing the dolls take from you is an extra boost. That's exactly what it says: extra. Basically, you do not HAVE to participate in PvP to participate in the hunt like you always do - but if you want the sweet item bonuses, you will have to work for it. The potions give a great % bonus and a whole bunch of bonuses can't come for free and super easy just like that, so you can buy 50 potions unbothered.

12. I'm forced to PvP if I want to keep my bonuses that I spend my currency on. That's not me "continually earning my bonus". It is punishing me if I choose to not PvP by destroying bonuses I only get from PVE.

Missio and YouMakeMyAssItch like this.
  13. How do we get the octopus lady avi? Is she from a side story, in which case when will the side story after the white haired avi start?

14. I hit people with dolls, and my pvp score doesn’t go up at all >.< been having this problem for 2 days. Please help.

Luci-Purr likes this.
  15. The event currency drops abundantly from parties and boxes all the time. It is very easy for every player to stock up on warning plaques and buy potions. Don't you think it would be a little bit too easy if everyone could just double their hunt drops (or even more) by stacking potions non-stop, with little to no work at all? If it wasn't for the dolls destroying potions, suddenly everyone could have over 100% drop bonuses basically for free. That's honestly asking for too much

The bonus is for those who are willing to PvP. If you want the % bonus, work for it.

16. Literally just find a friend that needs some dolls, it really isnt that deep, ata isnt forcing you to do anything, its your choice to get the boost for more drops that could potentially break. 🙄

Muschi and Carrie like this.
  17. Man it’s fun finding players with potions on BL and breaking their potions 🌚 but sadly I’m out of dolls. Help your local WombRaider with dolls pls

Harpia, Disaster and Muschi like this.
  18. how can u have 60 lil cursey dolls to break a strong potion when max capacity is 15?

19. Bumping this lol

Natsuo and Axolotl like this.