Clap Without Using Your Hands

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trendsetting, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Men, coitus interruptus is a sin that Onan was slain for. Therefore, pulling out is a sin. Therefore, me not pulling out is me doing the right thing. Therefore I do not pull out.

Google Onan.

Pulling out is iniquity.

Rizky likes this.
  2. So,

Onan was slain for he refused to impregnate his late brother’s wife. They mostly interpret this as him being guilty of wasting his sperm thus brought death upon himself. (like you did @Trendsetting)

“To have coitus other than to procreate children is to do injury to nature” - Clement of Alexandria

But i think it’s just that he didn’t obey his Lord’s command. Moral of the story, do not go against what the mighty lord tells you to do. (In that sense, Onan would have been killed no matter what, depending on lord’s discipline)

See, “If a man is found lying with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die”. Deut 22:22

I may have took my google search too serious 😐

3. Yes you may be right

4. @Alessandra I don't pull out, therefore, I don't waste my seed.

Men, we must never pull out. It is our duty to be fruitful.

For those of you who have issues with having your own kids... well, you always have your hands😂

5. You're as cringy as jaco

X0X0 likes this.
  6. Trendsetting is jaco(b)

7. When wp and their followers label me as cringy, it's a compliment.

I refuse to try to fit in or feel bad about myself because of internet pussies, on a game for college kids, like to judge people for being themselves.

Moreover, I do what I do so people can feel comfortable with being themselves and not worried about judgement from people who hate themselves irl.

It's like doing bad to set a good example. Idk if that makes sense

Aei and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. Tf is that ? It has been 3 years now and your comebacks are still lame af

Kefo likes this.
  9. It's not a comeback and no one like you will ever be able to label me as lame. You constantly steal my shit and try to use my remarks against me.

Not to mention you don't understand anything I post, because your English is ass.

10. Only trex can do this

X0X0 and boobookiti like this.
  11. You only learnt about this because someone called you an onanist and you had to double down.

Anyway, I had no idea you were such a religious quack, allowing an obscure and unpopular interpretation of a weird scenario in the bible to inform how you freak.

It takes all sorts

I hope you tell girls that you don't pull out before you start, because it might be a rude shock to be impregnated by someone whose genes they're not that keen on.

X0X0 and Rizky like this.
  12. Nobody called me an "onanist" or whatever that is. I don't have to double down or whatever that means.

Secondly, you took a joke too far and just make it weird like you always do. In fact... nvm. I don't do that. It'd be against who I am to bring that up.

Also, my genes are amazing, unlike you. A wb with a swc. That's the epitome of disgusting hating on someone your people literally bred to be stronger and faster than yourself. You can't talk about genes. The reason why we dominate at sports and other physical activities is cause of your people... therefore your implications are illogical, retarded and not thought out at all.

You and @IlIlIlIl_IAm_Burrito_IlIlIlIlI could be butt buddies tbh.

14. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

15. LOL why tf would anyone want to do that yikes

16. Never dropped a facial? I kinda feel bad for you, I love seeing it...

Alessandra likes this.
  17. Self-explanatory with the effects it has

18. Never have I ever dropped a facial. I'm disappointed in myself.

19. Delusional much

20. No. Look the 3rd worlder learned a new word today. Awwwwwwe how cute.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.