Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Saphira, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Hellooo pimd people's. First forum post but was too good of an idea to care to pass up.
    There has always been the excitement of winning an avi from boxes only for it to come crashing down when it's not the gender you want. And we know ata will never let us choose genders specifically when it comes to things like this. So I had the thought that they could sell a gender avi token for ecs(100ecs idk, just something not too unreasonable) that could switch the avis to its opposite gender that coincide with it. This would hopefully be a solution to never winning the avi you want but still put money in ata pockets because seriously, so many would hop on this, why would they pass up something they could make cash on?

But, who knows, maybe with enough support this could come to be. I apologize it something similar like this has popped up I've only been playing for 10 months and havnt yet seen something like this suggested.
    Thanks for reading, support if you want gender tokens!โค

LunarFae, Eden_Dari, Rozae and 14 others like this.
  2. Inb4: "Avis arent genedred they're titled feminie and masculine"

For real I would hop on this so much to genderswap some avis to their feminie version so I would actually want to wear it.

I'd def pay EC for it and wouldnt mind if ata put a limit on how old/new swapable avis are.

Amelia likes this.
  3. Ooh yeah way to go babe, I support

4. Ooh yep you right I shouldnt have worded it that way but yes, feminine and masculine swap๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป

5. Better idea than other ppls 'we should just get to choose the gender' so sure. Support

deo, Carrie, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  6. Hmm this doesnโ€™t seem as bad as thought it would be.

7. Hmmm. Iโ€™ll support

8. Agreed. I'll give you my support too, OP. It's a refreshing twist on a long suggested topic.

deo, Maddi_Matsu and Carrie like this.
  9. Support!

Carrie likes this.
  10. Fascinating idea, one that could possibly work and still be fair for both ATA and players! It's have to be pricey though, so like, 500ecs. I remember when the ava I wanted was 500ecs from the store and I just couldn't justify spending that much money soooo, I never got it. ๐Ÿ˜‚

11. H e a v y support! ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Saphira likes this.
  12. What if I'm gender #56?

Witchee likes this.
  13. This is a much better suggestion than the previous ones about gender and avatars. But I think what Manic said is probably most accurate.

Support though?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  14. I don't think I've ever said this to a forum proposed idea before but

Support!

Saphira and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. ๐Ÿ˜‚ yeah I cant bring myself to buy the 500 ecs avis either but if I was really gunning for one I might but yes i knew it would have to be expensive just hoping reasonable but ya never know with ata lol

16. Kefo you are your own gender๐Ÿ˜‚

17. Support and bump! More ppl should see it lol

18. I have fun being a girl sometimes. I tell pub I have no gag reflex to increase my friends list. They get mad when they whip it out, and I change avis and also whip it out. Good times

Kefo likes this.