EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. The golden dolls used to have stats with them. What happened?😭

2. 3rd & 4th side stories, which have not been released yet

Maddi_Matsu and truely like this.
  3. For anyone confused over why they're passing their Cursey Dolls when they hit someone, but not receiving Gold Cursey Dolls. You only receive Gold Cursey Dolls if you successfully land a hit, AND break that players boost (the potions of torpor purchased through the store with ghostly plaques). To break a players boost, you need to be hitting someone "challenging." It's an educated guess as to whether they're challenging or not, stats are not the only factor, misc, rs, and tutor bonus' are included! The easiest way to guarantee Gold Cursey Dolls, is to unload on someone with significantly bigger stats, and wait until you land. Activate dates, equip a high stat ava, and use pots to increase your chance. From my experience, you will land at least once. Of course, you can hit someone with similar stats, and just hope their bonus' are on par with yours, but a Gold Cursey Doll is not guaranteed!

4. So dances are the only pvp action that gives you gold dollies 🀑

LilMissSnowy likes this.
  5. When will there be another 2X Cat Cafe???

6. I only had six dolls and it took away my strong potion with my dolls, and I only have one leftover so it only took 5 dolls to remove my strong potion.

7. They did the same last year πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ. Nothing new πŸ˜‚

LilMissSnowy likes this.
  8. Same

9. those ghost avis look familiar πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

10. Anyone else not getting any cursed dolls? It's been nearly a day and a half and I haven't received a single one πŸ™ˆ So much for that PVP.

LilMissSnowy likes this.
  11. Support

12. I- uh... wot. I've been getting gold dolls from just passing along the cursed dolls. I've not once "broken" someone's potions. πŸ˜… Also, only once has 3 of the dolls combined to break one of my potions (that once was when I hit 3 dolls worth after a party dropped 1), and I've had 3+ dolls a few of times....

I guess there must still be some coding kinks to work out.

13. Love the hunt πŸ‘€β€
    People are going crazy and it's fun.
    Hopefully I get box avi. They're cool and Japanese πŸ’ž

14. So w
    So when will we get the mermaids?

15. It doesn't tell you if you've broken their potion. 😢 And it's collecting 5 or more. Not 3. 😝

16. Ooof. Idk where I got 3 from 🌝 I guess I just liked the number.

Manic likes this.
  17. Fun fact, I have obsessive compulsive tendencies and have to do things in groups of three. πŸ˜‚

Rizky, Maddi_Matsu and Victoria like this.
  18. I’m like that with some things but sometimes I do it in groups of two.

20. That’s kinda the point, they were used in an earlier horror hunt. It’s called a β€œRe-release”.

Muschi likes this.