EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. How do I get the bats on my name?

2. I got hit 5 times.. and received 5 dolls.. then I got another 5 times and now I have no dolls. But my gold dolls has a big fat 0 on it too 🙃

3. Be sure to complete a fight or prank action, those are the only two that seem to get you the gold dolls

KnockoutKami likes this.
  4. How come the golden dolls used to be stats items and now they’re just drops?

5. I got pranked 5 times and I got 5 dolls. Then I pranked the dolls away.. also 5 times. I got nothin.. 0 gold stuff.. I checked update, I rebooted phone.. nothin

6. It’s tricky, I know. That’s what works for me though, pranks and fights not just one. And I make sure I have full health, on a date, and use attack items. Also I find it better to hit someone with higher stats than me or literally equal.

KnockoutKami likes this.
  7. Yea the amount of gold dolls increases when your opponent has a higher strength than you

8. Hating this hunt, I'm too weak to hit in these parties so I get kicked from all my clubs AND I'm not even collecting many currencies or anything. Eff this, stupid pay and have 600mcs to win

9. Dancing helps too, thats how I got rid of my dolls 🤠

10. Go to Shop, Event store, scroll to the right. There’s a bat emoji spell, when you buy it using the Halloween coins, your name will have bats for 24 hours. 💕

iPanicAtDiscos likes this.
  11. Wtf ATA, I've been pvp'ing with a few friends and I only have 44 and they have over 1000+ now.😬

12. This hunt is so yyyyeeEEEESSSSSxz 😩👌
    [​IMG]

13. You won't get Gold Li'l Cursey Dolls just from giving yours away. You need to destroy a potion the person you're hitting has OR destroy a certain % of their dormmate stats in cash.

14. How come you guys took away the stats from the gold cursey dolls?

Muschi likes this.
  15. Ehh, Don't care these ghost avis but the others are amazing!

16. that’s why they made several event parties... for everyone to participate. if you’re failing one of those parties then go to a club that’s doing the smaller ones.

17. I only get 44 per hit too 😭

18. They capped the purple trophies at 201, makes sense

19. And how to destroy certain % of their dormmate stats in cash? 🥺

20. Y’all are more than welcome to hit me with dolls