EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Oh, awesome. I thought it was gonna be a hunt exclusive or something like that.

2. Got rid of 3 dolls, only got golden dolls for the first one. 🤷🏻‍♀️

3. How do you get rid of the dolls?

4. pvp

5. I’ve been getting rid of dolls but haven’t got any golden dolls. I’m confusion.

6. This isn't very Halloween feeling. The last hunt felt way more festively Halloween

7. Hitting someone will help u get rid off dolls

Pahuj likes this.
  8. [​IMG]
    [color=#Purple]In case someone ask again[/color]

9. 👆🏻Advance apology for that text tho

10. Did anyone else notice gold dolls was a misc? It was 12,500/12,500 stat item but it's no longer there🤔
    Did ata really give us a stat item then take it away from us🤷‍♀️

Hag and PennyCoin like this.
  11. so like feel free to gimmmmme them dolls 😉 i think im drunk

Ket likes this.
  12. Do the stickers duplicate? 👀lemme know please ty

13. IKR I WANT THE OCTOPUS ARIEL LOOKING AVA

14. 😍😍😍😍 amazing hunt

15. I’m sorry but this doll thing is kinda annoying 😫

16. Love the pvp mechanics to be honest. At least with the pvp it's actually something different every time it's a pvp event. The party side to it is always the same things.

17. It may be confusing at first, but that's any new mechanism or method for anything in a game. Give it some time and just because it takes some effort to actually get anywhere with it doesn't mean it's crap.
    It's feels almost in a sense where you can fairly compete on leader boards if you actually put effort into it, instead of just using you credit card to buy your way through the event. Which of course is still possible and everyone's entitled to do as they please with their money etc. Etc. Etc.
    Just now its not going to be as easy and effort counts a bit more.

All in all that's how I'm seeing it and my opinion for the pvp aspect. It's still very early to draw conclusions about it and the Devs did mention its subject to change later on in the event.
    (Personally I'm happy to have an excuse to finally use my meet people feature and hit off of it without as much dramatics as one normally gets when BL hitting.) I swear it's the end of the world if you BL hit anyone these days.
    The community has honestly grown so soft with pvp. :/
    That's my ramble done for the day.

Meanie likes this.
  18. Can someone please explain the doll pvp part to me. I don't understand.

19. Hit me with dolls!😁 7mcs here

20. Thanks for explaining it to me Muschi! ❤️❤️❤️