EVENT HALLOW-PIMD Part II: Cryptid! at the Disco

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Ugliest hunt everrrrrrrrrrr

Blizzard0fOzz, Rayne, Tigbell and 5 others like this.
  2. I'm just excited about the bats and panic reference

rubber_ducky likes this.
  3. Did you guys really just make ghosts out of those unimpressive avis from a previous hunt...

4. lets go emos lets go!

Xx_Whiskerz_xX likes this.
  5. I think this is the first hunt I like in a looooong time. I love that you guys are trying different things. Love the avatars.

truely and DiablosPrincess like this.
  6. Ooooh, I like it!

truely likes this.
  7. The avatars 🥺💚

truely likes this.
  8. A % of their stats in cash, meaning the CS they have on their profile. If your target loses more than their CS in cash, you'll get the points for it!

Muschi and Rizky like this.
  9. I want all of the female avatars 🥰❤️

10. Event shop is currently crashing my game(can’t even get a glimpse at the stat items or potions without whole game closing out); no update available on App Store :/

Ouija and Carrie like this.
  11. Also can you post leaderboard so we all know which avi is lb and unattainable to the masses 🥺

Ket and LeeJarrett like this.
  12. Ayeeee

Carrie likes this.
  13. we're looking into this issue right now! sorry for the inconvenience!

Muschi, iEllie, Rizky and 1 other person like this.
  14. Although it's not really my cup of tea it looks nice, grotesque and different. I'm glad you guys are taking more risks with the avatars and stuff. Except for the ghosts... Uh. You couldn't make ghosts out of any other avatar? Those are ugly and boring. Bad recycling.

And... 21 days?? Those hunts drag on. I really, truly hope it won't get boring this time.
    This is a bit overwhelming, with all those new things people will be confused for days. Interesting additions though. Let's hope it's actually fun and not annoying, because it will be a long one lol. Thanks for innovating!

15. Panic! At the Disco!

16. YALL REALLY NAMED THIS HUNT AFTER PANIC! AT THE DISCO I CANT

flyinghigh4ever and Ket like this.
  17. I confused about the gold lil dolls and the lil dolls. Are both bad? Or? 😭😭

Ket likes this.
  18. Is there a max number of Potions of Torpor you can get? Because 4 of those is cheaper than a strong potion 🤔

19. Love the avi in this hunts box 😍