Pimdsucks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HoneyDippaaa2, Oct 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The title explains itself. STOP LOCKING MY THREADS. And why tf does a name matter, everybody has a name on this game so i dont understand this😂😂 but idc no more Pimd Blowin tf outta me rn

2. Then why you here?

Lala-Land likes this.
  3. I’m guessing it’s because you posted the full name not just part of it and if the game is bothering you that much just delete it

Lala-Land and Rizky like this.
  4. Ib4L? Is that still cool lol

Lala-Land likes this.
  5. Op wall looks like a midlife crisis talking to herself but also like a child throwing a fit at the same time

Subscribed for more content ✔️

Carrie, Lala-Land and RoseMilkTea like this.
  6. Coz only aloud to say 1st name max. N then you went fùckn mental at the mods in your 2nd one

Lala-Land likes this.
  7. Simma down, practice that deep breathing [​IMG]

Ricecakes and Ciara like this.
  8. You can just uninstall and make a bad review. Why make a topic out of it? People are getting dumber by the minute🤦🏼‍♀️

Lala-Land likes this.
  9. He doing it rong. Gotta breath in nose n then count to 4 n then breath out mouth n count to 4 he doing it to fast

10. Could be the pregnancy brain w all those hormones. We don't know what she was like pre-pregnancy so who knows

11. You gotta take a test to become American legally but becoming a mother is easy af and requires no testing. There should be change because op is already making bad parenting decisions and the baby hasn’t even left the womb yet

12. Incorrect. A lot of people are born Americans with no test taking done whatsoever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.