NEW CONTENT GOLDEN CROWN LEADERBOARD AVATARS

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Indefinitely

2. Incorrect. ATA just needs to make enough money from the people who actually spend money on PIMD, including those who just buy 1 or 5 dollars of in game content, to be able to keep their servers running and pay their artists. So really, the players who don’t spend a dime won’t be missed.

3. This sucks. So basically only the people that spend most of money are able to get these. And only 10 out of the thousands of people that play the game, pretty unfair

4. It's fair. If you want something good, you gotta be willing to spend. If not, leave. They don't cater to poor fucks.

ThePhoenix2HisSloth likes this.
  5. Its not unfair, like at all lmao. 😂🤨

6. I sware that leaderboard queen looks a lot like Sophie Turner!

7. That is so far from the truth. Numbers matter to every business. Main income of these games are ads, not a few hundred people buying vip subs and ec's.

8. That is so far from the truth. Numbers matter to every business. Main income of these games are ads, not a few hundred people buying vip subs and ec's.

9. People who don’t spend a cent on this game aren’t affecting ATA at all. The numbers EVERY business focuses on is profit, not the number of how many players play.
    That’s what I was saying. Not where their bloody income came from ok doll face? 🖤

DemonGoddess10 likes this.
  10. The outfits are so beautiful!!!

11. Y’all understand that of course ata is going to go the extra mile for people who PAY a bunch of money to play this game. More people who pay to play, the more there is to reinvest in their company.

Free users already get so much free stuff and you don’t even appreciate it. I’m actually happy they did this for LB people. It’s expensive to get up there even with just flashing.

Ciara, NightingaIe and Muschi like this.
  12. Oop

13. so like make them crowns tradable so I can actually have a chance @ getting them avis k ty

14. Not going to happen. They’re a prize strictly for tier winners.

15. Every broke kid on this game watches ads like crazy to receive his free spins. All mobile games gain their PROFIT from ads, ViP store is merely a bonus. Most desirable feature of paid ViP membership is triple amount of coins you get for WATCHING ADS. It ain ringing your bells, baby boi? It should. So you can stop talking now about things you didin't grow up to understand yet and trying be belitle your fellow players, hon.

16. Gentle reminder to remain on topic, and follow TOU while doing so. 😘

Zelda and Muschi like this.
  17. You know those ads aren’t free for ATA right.