Fun Way to Kill Time

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Rizky, Oct 9, 2019.

?

Karaoke?

1. Y

15 vote(s)
    78.9%
  2. N

4 vote(s)
    21.1%
  1. Simple question. Do you like singing? If yes, what's the latest song that you sang and how do you feel after that?

Carrie and Ricecakes like this.
  2. Yuss : )

As for the last song I sang... you’d have to ask Chill. He pays more attention to me than I do to myself.

Honestly the last song I can remember singing was Laura Brehms part in TheFatRat’s Monody

3. Only because you sleep waaaayyyyyy more than I do... but at least you’re cute when you’re asleep :)

4. Simple answer: Yes
    Last song I sang: a little bit of SiR -D’Evils
    I felt good afterwards because La was on the phone with me, while I was playing bass, and singing, and sharing one of my favorite chill songs with her all at once.

Rizky likes this.
  5. Who is chill? :eek:
    That sounds so fun!

6. 🖤MERC LIFE🖤
    -Chill

7. The last song I sang was the lazy song and it made me feel sleepy so I took a short nap afterwards.

Rizky likes this.
  8. I still don't get it :(
    Oh now I wonder what song it was

9. It’s by Bruno Mars the video with the monkey masks

Rizky likes this.
  10. Finally a thread i can support 😪 I sing any time I get mostly in my room w my piano 😶

Rizky likes this.
  11. I don't rly like singing but sometimes I'll sing a lullaby to my dog when he gets anxious during thunderstorms to help him calm down

Rizky likes this.
  12. The last Karaoke song I sang was A Tout Le Monde. I love Megadeth, therefore it was very fun. I used to not like the "new" version, but it's grown on me. I like it better than the old version now.

Muschi and Rizky like this.
  13. I am Chill.

Hope that clears it up :)

🖤MERC LIFE🖤 this part is an inside thing and wasn’t really meant for you. 🤙🏾

Lala-Land likes this.
  14. Oh lol I thought 💀 yeah are you a fan of Bruno?

Oh same but not w piano since I can't play any instruments. That's super cool tho!

Doggo :eek:

Oh so niceee

15. Hecc ya
    I woke up with "When will my life begin" from tangled stuck in my head
    (no i haven't watched it recently but i might later lmao)
    and I sang it all morning in the car :p
    Highkey a bop, I love disney music heh
    [​IMG]

Rizky likes this.
  16. Oh my fav is I See The Light :eek: and I honestly love all Disney musics so every movie by Disney is a must to watch for me :oops:

17. I’ve been singing “come and get your love” by redbone all day.

Rizky likes this.
  18. Wish the love is easy to get

19. I like singing a lot. I don't really do karaoke, though. I think the last song I sang was Tears Dry on My Own by Amy Winehouse. I've been listening to her a lot lately, she has a lovely voice

Rizky likes this.
  20. Interesting. I never would've taken you for a heavy metal fan.

Angee likes this.