EVENT Get a Clue!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 24, 2019.

1. No not being a kissass. If you don't like the hunt you don't have to participate? *shrugs*

TattedMamii and Ciara like this.
  2. wow thanks sherlock. i never wouldna known that without your incredible help 🙄

theres two types of people in this world, ones with balls that speak up when things suck and need changing, and cowards who avoid the shit show

Halden likes this.
  3. Nice use of the name "Sherlock" for the fitting scenario of this hunt, but honestly I believe you should keep the opinion to yourself. You don't have to play along if you don't like it and he shouldn't have picked at you for doing so. There are right ways and wrong ways to deal with a situation, and the best way for me is to either talk it out of avoid it all together because confrontation causes problems. I'm not saying how you should or shouldn't do something, it's just an honest suggestion to keep this a little more "low profile" if you get what I mean.

GentlemanWolf5 likes this.
  4. I wish to have a dark-fairytale-themed event

rubber_ducky likes this.
  5. Yeah coming into this game I thought it would actually have a plotline w/ quests and what not, and the hunts would just be fun little events you could participate when you didn’t wanna work on the main thing. But yeah now these hunts have become the main goal, so they keep pumping them out to keep people entertained.

6. They purposely nerfed the drop rate on ECs so people would be encouraged to do PRO parties more. But jokes on them, PRO parties are still hard as shit so the feature will return to never being used as soon as the hunt ends. 😊

Halden and B like this.
  7. It would be cooler if you put mentalist Avis instead:)

8. love jessica rabbit and LOVE the representation

Janis and Ciara like this.
  9. When will they reveal what the police 👮‍♀️ tape is actually for? Or has it already been revealed??

10. Its literally announced in the thread, you buy pro boxes with it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

11. I have open 34 boxes only shards and low value furni ,no avatars,im so disappointed

12. Me & some club members have not been getting these from CC & PPA in many parties except the one I completed about 8 hours ago.
    I sent a ticket too.

13. Where can I buy pro box? I have 300 tapes now...

14. In the event section of the Shop

15. After near 50 open boxes I nave find one avi from the normal boxes the ec to open

16. Any chance of the pro box being available after the event, for those of us looking for the avas/other drops from the pro boxes? I'd be more than happy to keep trading for tape even not getting hunt drops of any value afterwards!

Disaster and Suspiria like this.
  17. I still haven't b and w avatars but the usual hunt are more easy to find,I got 2 avatar of the hunt and 1 of the October

18. I want same hot sexy ava in male like old time in 2018 hunt