Korsett For Mod

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Sep 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We need black mods. Idc. She's ghetto and she's not whitewashed like 99.99% of the other black players on here. Do it for the diversity! Do it for a better PIMD! Do it for all the confused black kids on here thinking "shii" and any other form of ignorant typing is how people from "urban" areas talk irl. Do it for the mcs black players who think stealing my roasts and jokes makes them "tough" or "hood." Do it for the all the POC who want fairness! ATA do it for yourselves! I'm sure she got kids too and you know black moms don't play so everybody doin somethin they ain't posed to be doin gettin silenced. She might not have kids though, but black women don't play. Idk if she gone make people give her all the friend chicken items, so don't ask. And idk if she gone run an item smuggling business.

The pros are:

All pub hoes will be stopped
    All internet thugs will be dealt with accordingly
    All cheeks will be clapped, I mean, all cheats will get looked into
    All petty hoodrat type drama will be abolished
    All racist comments will lead to immediate silence (unless it's me, I mean even if it's me)
    Her arguing powers are that of a seasoned vet. Insults like, "I will drag you, bitch" will stop all opposition

Cons:

I'm black, I'm not finna list the damn cons. I'm tryna sell a dream here like white people did with Juul pods, I mean, there are no significant cons

I'd say make miakhalifa a mod, but she'd silence me for arguing with massa.

Let's make PIMD greater. The very best like no one ever was... I didn't steal that from Pokemon

I, Trendsetting, approve of this message.

I'm slapping the shit out the next KD or Nets fan who says they gone win the Finals this year

FollowThat likes this.
  2. Wow, size 6 is huge now. Wtf happened

3. So you’re assuming that none of the current mods are black then

UrAClown, Sleepy, Lea and 1 other person like this.
  4. "Assume" is an inaccurate description of what I'm emphasizing. It would be inadequate to jump to such an impolite conclusion that I think that. If fully read, you understand why the 99.99% is in there about other black people on PIMD. Which also, the behavior that 99.99% shows is disgusting and makes people of their suburban neighborhood types look terrible.

Anyways, There's mostly white, Asian, and Latino/Hispanic mods. Now, the Asian and Latino/Hispanic mods are a great addition. They comprehend, speak and know their languages and slang. For instance, I can no longer use certain cuss words in Spanish in pub or make racial jokes that my Latina friends laugh at, but the mods say is a no no.

Anyways, regarding that, an actual black mod, not one of these whitewashed black players, will understand our slang. That way when players post certain shit they have no business posting, they ass gone be silenced.

Also, I don't like this "pub famous" thing that's going around. It's all just community pussy hyping their heads up. Then the guys in their saying "bitch" and "nigga" like it's cool to act a certain way on a game.

Also the suh mod is pretty cool, no cap.

FollowThat likes this.
  5. I think there's several now (due to name changes)

Intruder likes this.
  6. Click the little “T” with the up down arrow next to it and you’ll see what happened.

Intruder likes this.
  7. How will I know if a mod is black pink green or yellow etc ?

Sirrracha likes this.
  8. i don’t even like chi but people claim she’s fun?

9. If I answer that question, you'll look at me different

10. Who?

11. Answer the question..

12. Why?

13. Promoting/electing someone to a mod/honor student level actually loses their chances of becoming one. Everyone wants someone to have these powers. It’s ultimately up to Ata on the decision.

GodTierOni likes this.
  14. If we collect all the mod booty and summon the mod dragon we can wish for it

Alicia likes this.
  15. How does it lose their chances of becoming a mod or HS? Has ATA stated this anywhere?

If it's ultimately up to ATA, why would the community suggesting people (regardless of their reasons why) discount that person's chances? I think it would be unfair to the person being suggested, as they don't always control whether or not people suggest them...

Ciara likes this.
  16. it was weird not having you in forums for so long

Trendsetting likes this.
  17. Yeah. Had to make a couple plays and get back on the money trail.

18. I guess this is an American campus thing.

19. No. Literally there's only 1 campus just different time zones.

20. There are two campuses. There's a different campus chat and pub for 'asian campus.'

UrAClown and Muschi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.