EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Shut your bullying mouth. You don't even know what you're talking about. Can't wait till you get yours.

2. You literally said I "deserve to burn".
    But I'm the bully? Karen please sit tf down. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Muschi likes this.
  3. Tiddies though, all sizes, they so cool

Muschi and Ciara like this.
  4. What's the word for people who leave the chats on read?

5. Dumbos.

Rizky likes this.
  6. STRANGE I NEED TO SEE YOUR DOGS

7. I'm sure they can find a way to do more, just like how they are investigating bots and black market sellers currently.

Asking if they've considered other alternatives or how they plan on curbing underaged users to use the platform is valid. But go off 💖

Muschi likes this.
  8. Does it count as bad if I give my phone to Luke to play on when I'm doing shit coz he can't read or write or nothing yet. Tyler don't take my phone now to I told him keep off or I will break all his Minecraft stuff so don't gotta worry about him now but I just idk if matter with Luke or no

9. If he is playing this game it is bad yes.

10. no he don't play it he don't know how to he's only almost 2 he just play with the keyboard thingy bit

11. Then that’s fine

12. Mmk good if he figer out how I will just tell him keep off my shit to

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  13. Have you ever considered giving daily rewards? That would be so cool.

14. Ama ended, also eh we get enough free stuff.

15. There already is. 2 lite boxs then got the spinner game as well then if you buy vip you get even more stuff

16. Ohhh i see

17. Ata gives loads of free stuff all the time

18. They give free stuff like a DN or a lite box.

19. I took me until this moment to find this open question session thanks to this stupid new forum and you mean to tell me that it's closed?!🤬 I hate to say it but I want the old, simple forum back!!! I search and search and rarely find what I'm searching for. I'm really starting to hate my favorite game 😫

20. You were searching for 15 hours?