EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. strange let me rs you and rp with you on your stealth acc

Muschi likes this.
  2. I refuse to believe this.

rubber_ducky and Stephy like this.
  3. As long as you're OK with it being Netflix original pitch session RP
    You're a Netflix exec and you have to greenlight all my worst ideas

4. Speak for yourself. I'm having some actual issues that nobody has helped for over a month I have a help ticket that has been stuck and not answered for
    Excuse you. I didnt bash anyone. Notice how i gave no names in terms of bashing anyone and gave the name of the only person who has helped. You act as though i'm stupid and havent searched for another mod. You have no clue what I've been going through with my account. A help ticket that hasn't been answered since 9/9/19. You can't email the thinking ape anymore. Problems go unsolved and I've had numerous Mods come at me just because i exist, like you just did by saying im "bashing people." I've given no names therefore I'm not bashing. I'm bringing up an issue that people are scared to bring up. A lot of Mods are bullies

5. People are outgrowing the current ones so we do need more premium parties. I think it'd be something new rather than pro versions of the current ones.

6. Would it be possible to bring old activators from earlier in the year back? For example, the Easter eden ones. I missed out on the events for Easter due some real life drama, that took me away from game for a few months.

I would love the opportunity to acquire one of those old hunts avatars. I’m sure there are other players who would agree.

Thank you πŸ˜πŸŒΈπŸ¦†

Flare140 and Salting10 like this.
  7. Well hopefully yall continue to get more fresh eyes. It just seems like most ideas aren't being put out that players suggest and if they are a little credit to show us that community is being heard more would be fairly nice. This AMA is a step in the right direction in a sense. But I'm very curious as your take to my first initial comment. The one that's got quite a few likes. 2nd comment on post. There has been a lot of talk about yall potentially selling bentos since you are catching people who are for irl. Will yall he charging an arm and leg for this when it happens as well? I feel like we are all fairly curious as to what your response would be to my comment in regards to lowering prices and cost of bentos when you inevitably start selling.

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  8. [​IMG]

Bellissima, Muschi, Atlas and 3 others like this.
  9. This was just me. ATA's culture is that almost nothing comes from the higher ups, except help and coaching. That's one of the things that makes it such an amazing place to work.

10. I just wanna say that

I'm the real [ATA]Strange

11. Hey y'all, I had a great time with your questions. Thanks so much for participating and I hope you're more confused now about whether I'm a guy or a girl than when we started. (But more informed about PIMD and our process.)

I'm signing off now but I'm always around in game. Wall me for some love!

[ATA]Strange

Sarcastec, Victoria, Panda and 11 others like this.
  12. Wells.. I just wanna say that I appreciate your efforts and time to make this place better and make sure everyone is treated the same and cheaters get the boot. I'm sure many other players feel the same. 😊
    And if not, they're just salty cheaters who got caught. *wink wink*

Muschi likes this.
  13. I was just offering to help you lol

Also, I said you were bashing "the lot of us"
    If you'd like a quote, here you go:
    I'm not trying to argue with you, nor is this anything personal because I have no idea who you are, and I'm sorry if you took my suggestion as an insult. I'm just trying to offer my help and give you advice on how to move forward if you need to speak to a mod.

Bellissima, Muschi, Atlas and 2 others like this.
  14. It was already announced that you're a guy. Thank you for not answering my questions

Thank you everybody for coming to my Ted Talk

15. I'm so tired of asking for help and getting nothing from anyone. I've talked to so many mods i can't keep count anymore and nothing has ever been fixed

ChocoIateGod likes this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. I'm sorry. She didn't bash anyone and I think my comment caused a misunderstanding. What I meant with my comment was that if ever we were given a chance to give feedbacks to the mods, we should give real feedbacks because some players might take it as an opportunity to bash them. Again, I'm sorry if my reply caused a misunderstanding.

18. Lyssa just means just because you had some bad mod experiences doesnt make all mods bad. Shes actually really nice lol problems wont get fixed any faster being on the offense

19. You wanna be a bully and show everyone how low you are? Cause i actually have a problem with my account.

20. I'm not mad at her or anything but I've been seriously bullied on this game whenever i actually need help. I'm not trying to bash anyone, im just trying to bring up the issue that a lot of mods just dont care to help anyone