EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Anything's possible but at this time there are no plans to do so. We do experiment with the spinner a lot though.

Panda, Muschi, Piyu24 and 8 others like this.
  2. Will you ever consider holding a community avatar design competition? Like, the most popular design gets added to the shop?

KnockoutKami, Salting10 and Concern like this.
  3. Senpei,,,,we have the same favorite flavor

4. Good idea

Monkee_Cee, Panda, Muschi and 6 others like this.
  5. Can we rp sometime soon? You my fav mod and I want you to be my first rp session k? K.

Concern likes this.
  6. Would love that 😲😲

GentlemanWolf5, xMarwyn and SsshHhh like this.
  7. Oh yes. 🌚

Salting10 and xMarwyn like this.
  8. You would

Also count me in

Pride, Salting10 and Concern like this.
  9. And there goes my stinky toe rp exposed for all the world to see

Muschi likes this.
  10. Couldn’t anyone from the community arrange this?

11. You seem to be the one most connected to the community (by your texts and posts) = Current Event Chat.
    Is there a reason why you are more connected than other ATA members team?
    Thanks for the opportunity to replying to some of the post ❣️

Kefo and Salting10 like this.
  12. O
    Or Strange could just post home address on here and we could go for our own personal meet and greet. 👀 I want some real life arpee.

Muschi, Salting10, Concern and 2 others like this.
  13. I actually asked [ATA] Rogers about it he said he can’t remember but will suggest it on the team, up until now, I’m still waiting :(

Hag, Maddi_Matsu and Salting10 like this.
  14. Can you believe all the organizations (A full job) and some are playing but not of age or more secluded?

15. Reposting because curious

Salting10 and xMarwyn like this.
  16. Ppl won’t listen to regular players thinking it’s a joke.
    If it’s a dev things will happen and get done.

Salting10 and Lime like this.
  17. Being able to get real feedback on my work so often. If you become a dev you should definitely try to be one at a company that releases things every two weeks (rather than one that releases something every 2 years). You learn the most when your design faces contact with the player.

Every designer thinks they are the best designer in the world until they release their thing and it goes wrong. I love having to face the reality that I don't have all the answers, face the problems in my work and think deeply about what I can do better next time. That repeated cycle is in my opinion the best way to grow as a designer and as a person.

18. Like last black cat Friday you brought out a special and Harder Cat to defeat will you ever be adding a Pro Cat version and Pro Pizza party?

xCharmxx and iPanicAtDiscos like this.
  19. Do yoy guys enjoy developing PIMD or it's just a job for you?

GoddessHailey likes this.
  20. Yes, two timer slots is definitely one of our most requested features. We are not yet sure how we're going to do it - whether it's something you win, buy, earn, watch a video for, have a subscription for, etc, but we do plan to make additional timer slots available in some way to you.

LeeJarrett, SwiftFox, Wrenz and 11 others like this.