EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. SUPPORT

Statuesque, Panda, Lesbian and 3 others like this.
  2. I'm down for seven deadly sins hunt. 🙂 Gimme Escanor avi pls. 💕

3. Tiktoking. So you have people that checks the social media or anyone in your team could suggest for the theme of the hunt? And how about a teaser maybe for the hunt? Just like the one you guys did with the Fae Equinox hunt using the wings.

SsshHhh likes this.
  4. What makes Strange, strange? 🤔

5. They told me it’s has to be very secret so probably not?

Salting10 likes this.
  6. Did you go to the area 51 raid? If nit would you want to gi?

7. I’ll throw an opinion in on a couple of these

1) It’s all luck, which sucks. It’s all based on random luck, random number generated odds if you will. It’s the same thing where people on T10 leaderboards won’t get the VIP Avis from boxes despite opening hundreds of dollars worth, when someone opens a lite box and gets it for free. It’s not meant to be completely fair. That’s what makes the game exciting and fun, albeit I get the short end of the stick sometimes, it just makes the successes that much more enjoyable

2) PIMD is a big game. A lot of things get thrown their way. I’ll let an ATA person answer this but a lot of answers and ideas will fall throw the cracks solely just on the sheer quantity of everything

3) People are going to suck and be mean and say stupid things no matter how many mods there are. That’s the thing with games like this. I love this game, and the mods do what they can, but people are still going to be racist and homophobic and all kinds of things, always. That’s just how people are. The reports don’t fall on deaf ears but at the end of the day, you can’t fully control how everyone is going to act

4) I agree, plain and simple lol

Peter_Parker100 likes this.
  8. Wow let me fan girl now

GentlemanWolf5 likes this.
  9. We're looking for bots.
    Sellers might be an unfortunate stepping stone on our way to find more bots, but the target is bots. They're the ones ruining the game's economy.

The thing to realize is we're humans. We're humans with REALLY good tools, but we're humans with a limited amount of time.
    Do I have undercover accounts? Yes.
    Can I swap myself into your account and pretend to be you? Yes.
    Do I have a history of every trade/gift that has ever been made between every player? Yes.

But do I spend all day fighting crime with those tools? No, I'm a game designer first and foremost. So unfortunately I can't look into every report.

SwiftFox, Bellissima, Macey and 22 others like this.
  10. I thought there was one already in the bake hunt? It seems like an oversight if not. Hmm...

Victoria, Piyu24, Sarcastec and 4 others like this.
  11. Why aren't pet supplies tradeable? I have so many and can't use them all. Would it be possible to make it tradeable so that I can help others level up their pets if I'm not going to.

GentlemanWolf5 likes this.
  12. We don't hit back on our dev accounts, but we all play from stealth accounts and we do hit back on those!

13. You can hop on my account whenever you want, strange. 🌝

14. Let me be your Tekashi.

Maddi_Matsu and GentlemanWolf5 like this.
  15. Probably not - think of the scaling issues. The dog and bird art are the same size, so if the bird was dog size in the room, it'd look.. uh.. scary

_Kosha_, Victoria, Panda and 15 others like this.
  16. My thing double posted. 🤔 Thoughts on that?

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  17. Will you rp with me?

Monkee_Cee, Cayenne, Muschi and 4 others like this.
  18. mint chocolate chip, because it has both the sting of personal suffering and the reward of chocolate that's nice and crispy and cold

SwiftFox, Vampira, Victoria and 12 others like this.
  19. Can you make a PIMD Meet Up event? So all the players can meet up fr fr 👀.

20. Asking the real questions

Muschi, TattedMamii, xMarwyn and 2 others like this.