EVENT ASK ME ANYTHING with [ATA] Strange [CLOSED!]

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Have you thought of employing one or two people for this sole purpose? People with fresh eyes to calculate and look into the probability and reality of some of the ideas?

2. Pimd before and pimd now are very different games. Continuing on the current trend, we'll see a further divide between the two. What's your view for pimd in the near and far future, Strange?

Muschi, Concern and Salting10 like this.
  3. I don't know. We don't plan our avatars all that far ahead, but so far there've been positive responses to our inclusive content so I wouldn't be surprised to see it continue. The under the sea event was a perfect match since there are so many cool/sexy looking prosthetics that end in flippers and fins, it just felt like a total slam dunk.

Maddi_Matsu, Victoria, Piyu24 and 4 others like this.
  4. Are we going to see the party changes similar to the new player club parties? We also all trialed it for a hunt. Being able to track dn usage and have a history after the party was over was very helpful

Statuesque and Ch like this.
  5. You guys ever gonna hire Mods that do their jobs instead of disappear and are constantly inactive, rude and don't help??? Answer on my wall if you can or i won't see it

Cayenne, Sloth and Salting10 like this.
  6. Real question.
    Molly’s corner!
    Will you or have you thought of maybe incorporating a renew system with it? Instead of it being a one-time buy? Like once a year, every 6 months??

SwiftFox, Wrenz, 90sL0V3 and 9 others like this.
  7. What's your opinion of a ducky pet? 🤔 Or a baby giraffe.

Macey, SweetestBunny, Manic and 4 others like this.
  8. Now here I have few queries if you please try to shed some light on these

1. You can say that one is unlucky once or twice or maybe ten times. But how can you say that someone has ran out of luck in 7 years, not getting lucky even once?? If someone says that it's merely luck/fate, then there's no bigger joke than that.
    Never got a 999 ecs furniture in all these years.

2. Does ATA even considers taking suggestions from players & implenting them?? Coz it has never taken any of mine seriously.
    If they do, where & what are the forums we talk to you other than ticket & forum?? You stopped support through email which is one of the basic tools of customer service/support.

3. What is the "Report" feature for if no action is to be taken against the reported one. I see people saying dirty things, inhumane things just to hurt the sentiments & feelings of others. The posts are racial, religious, political & personal abuses & still those ppl get away with it.
    There is not one mod who is a native Urdu/Hindi speaker.

4. There should be an option to destroy/vanish the timer boxes which are of no use.

I hope I get satisfactory answers to these.
    Thank you.

Cayenne, Ch and Salting10 like this.
  9. It was!!!! I love how seamless it was :D I original didn't even realize they were prosthetics. I'll always very annoyingly bring it up, but it's just an important topic to me ;)

10. Please tell me theres another pvp hunt soon 😿

Muschi, -Noob-With-Boobs- and Ciara like this.
  11. Most of them are related to what's going on in the world in some way. Not every single one, of course, but it helps us generate excitement if the subject is already on your mind because people are tweeting and tiktoking about it. I lowkey want to do a mad science hunt but that will never be related to anything happening in real life XD

__LuMoS__, Norunir, Victoria and 8 others like this.
  12. kisses cutie <3

Diptyque, Piyu24, Sarcastec and 2 others like this.
  13. Is it too personal to ask how u started being a pimd developer and was itand still is it your dream?

14. Probably never. Full disclosure that's actually a glitch that I did by accident trying to make myself into the snow fort from the snowball fight event. But then people started getting into it so now it's me.

I also think it's needed to fit with my habit of switching between he and she - it's not an identity thing, I just want PIMD confused about my gender so that I can continue to shamelessly flirt with *everyone*

15. What I got from this is Strange has a tiktok

Monkee_Cee, Dead, Kaho and 9 others like this.
  16. how difficult was it to develop this game and how do you guys improve it?

17. Can we get a sloth pet 🥺? One with cute big round eyes?
    Or make a hunt with seven deadly sins maybe PvP? Heheh 😏

18. Do all the people on the PIMD team actually play the game?

Muschi, Hag and -Noob-With-Boobs- like this.
  19. Love you Tabby, thank you for all you do to help everyone enjoy PIMD too :D

Court, Piyu24, Sarcastec and 4 others like this.
  20. Shamelessly flirt with me wtf

Norunir, -nao-, Lesbian and 3 others like this.